Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2005, 02:33 PM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default TT is going to the Nürburgring!!

Yes, finally I think the time has come!

next week, the 21 and 22 there will be a big Ferrari event at the modern F1 track (several Formula 1 cars, 250 GTO, Enzos, F40, California Spider and hundreads other cars afaik!). It's thanks to riconijhof if I know about it BTW and a big thanks goes to him!
At first I thought it was too complicated, but I found a friend willing to co-drive our rental car up there (600 km to go and another 600 to come back in the evening). it will be a dani or dropo's style trip! We will eave at midnight or something, will drive some 6 hours, take pics for several hours, enjoy the cars on track.. then in the afternoon, hopefully thanks to dodo, we will move to the NS and we will lap 5 or 6 times the Northern Loop!! and then we will drive back the 600 km again :shock:
Yes, it will be a rental car.. and an A4 1.8T Avant as always, but still worth the hassle.. if you are there you NEED to lap it, right?

Dodo already promised to help since he will go too, so I hope to meet up with him :hello: .. things would be easier for sure since he knows the place like the back of his hand

if somebody has suggestions, don't be shy

BTW, weird coincidence, on the evo issue I got today, there is a NS special

Anyway, I am already so excited! I hope the weather will be cool and I hope to see many nice cars hitting the track!

And this is also a notice for other ppl living "close" to the track