Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 03-17-2004, 03:42 PM   #181
gucom
Regular User

lol scientology church...i think of it as.....kinda weird wankers personally... i saw this documentary on TV awhile ago of a guy who had been the highest scientologist in Europe or sumn like that, but he was critical to some of their methods (asking LOADS LOADS AND MORE LOADS of money for "courses" to learn u new stuff, like paying 4000€ for a total of 4 hours and it turns out to be just useless talking, and all theyre after seems to be money, and if u do sumthing they dont like u can just be locked up in the middle of nowhere for a couple of days)
so now hes thrown out of scientology, and is not allowed to c his wife and children anymore(the church says so, not his wife/children themselves).

so u might understand im kinda critical about anything scientology is saying
Old 03-17-2004, 04:36 PM   #182
ARMAN
Regular User

Originally Posted by gucom
... i saw this documentary on TV awhile ago of a guy who had been the highest scientologist in Europe or sumn like that...
Do you believe everything you see in TV? What makes the newspapers and TV make most of the money? Sensations that you dont want even beleave that its true. Wanna know what it is, find it out for yourself.

Anyway, I was talking about that broshures that educate you on what drugs do to you, not about joinin the church

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 04:53 PM   #183
Anonymous

Default drug are BAD

I know Drugs almost all of them.

I stopped for many reasons

weed is like beer most people dent like it the first time they try it. but u get used to it. weed for most people is a starter drug. i smoked weed for about 3 yrs. just about everyday. (i have been clean of all drugs for 2 1/2 months) about 8 months about i started doing coke. and shit(crystal meth) i didn't do coke to much maybe about once every 2 weeks. with crystal it got bad it started only on the weekends. for those that are not familiar its speed. do it friday stay up all night then sat go to sleep sat. night late about 3 rest on sunday and go to work on monday. well sat. after a while became sunday then monday and 2 months later i was doing it every day only sleeping maybe 20 hrs a week.

it never cost me to much money because i would trade weed for it because i was selling weed. so i had money. i never spent necessary money on it (I used to pay all my bills)

I was smart enough to realize that it was fucking me up emotionally. So i started to cut back to maybe once every 2 weeks. until my wonderful girlfriend (who knew about it. told me that she didn't want to be with anyone who does drugs. SHe said that because i was acting stupid and we got in a fight. so I told myself that i was not going to ruin my relationship with her over drugs.

ANd i have been clean every since that day. any tempTation that i get i just remember my promise to her and that im not going to lose her over drugs.

with SHIT. if you do it and you get away for awhile can go back to it. its going to be worse and youre going to get more caught up in it.

I dont regret my experience, but i not proud of it.

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND AND I WILL NEVER BREAK A PROMISE TO HER

I LOVE YOU VANESSA
Old 03-17-2004, 05:02 PM   #184
RC45
Regular User

Default Re: drug are BAD

Originally Posted by shady view
I know Drugs almost all of them.

I stopped for many reasons

weed is like beer most people dent like it the first time they try it. but u get used to it. weed for most people is a starter drug. i smoked weed for about 3 yrs. just about everyday. (i have been clean of all drugs for 2 1/2 months) about 8 months about i started doing coke. and shit(crystal meth) i didn't do coke to much maybe about once every 2 weeks. with crystal it got bad it started only on the weekends. for those that are not familiar its speed. do it friday stay up all night then sat go to sleep sat. night late about 3 rest on sunday and go to work on monday. well sat. after a while became sunday then monday and 2 months later i was doing it every day only sleeping maybe 20 hrs a week.

it never cost me to much money because i would trade weed for it because i was selling weed. so i had money. i never spent necessary money on it (I used to pay all my bills)

I was smart enough to realize that it was fucking me up emotionally. So i started to cut back to maybe once every 2 weeks. until my wonderful girlfriend (who knew about it. told me that she didn't want to be with anyone who does drugs. SHe said that because i was acting stupid and we got in a fight. so I told myself that i was not going to ruin my relationship with her over drugs.

ANd i have been clean every since that day. any tempTation that i get i just remember my promise to her and that im not going to lose her over drugs.

with SHIT. if you do it and you get away for awhile can go back to it. its going to be worse and youre going to get more caught up in it.

I dont regret my experience, but i not proud of it.

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND AND I WILL NEVER BREAK A PROMISE TO HER

I LOVE YOU VANESSA
Fucking Aye...

Good for you man...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 05:12 PM   #185
ARMAN
Regular User

Thats are words of the MAN!
Say hello you your GF 8)

.................................................. .............................
Old 03-17-2004, 05:50 PM   #186
RallyeNLD
Regular User

I'm not going to react until there are 20 pages full off bs
Old 03-17-2004, 06:23 PM   #187
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Congrats, Shady View!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 06:50 PM   #188
McLarenF1God
Regular User

It's basically white trash. It causes more problems than it ever has otherwise. There are few benefits and the bad outweighs the good in every possible aspect. At least that's the way it seems over here. ANd whenever I see the people that smoke it medically are almost always aging hippies with 80's haircuts and hand-me-downs. Actually half the people don't need it medically yet have a medical marijuana card? Brilliant.

I drew my avatar.
GamerTag: McLarenF1God
Still waiting...
McLarenF1God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 08:14 PM   #189
Junk2006
Regular User

The truth of the matter is that weed isn't good for you neither is alcohol
One destroys your liver and the other your lungs
But people can handle small amounts of it
Old 03-18-2004, 04:30 AM   #190
gucom
Regular User

Do you believe everything you see in TV? What makes the newspapers and TV make most of the money? Sensations that you dont want even beleave that its true. Wanna know what it is, find it out for yourself.
wel dunno if u got those where u live but here in holland we got 3 channels that are paid for by the state, theyre serious channels with mostly serious programs that are critical about alot of things, and the prog i saw this on was a serious 1, reviewing things that happen in society and the world, so i kinda believe them.

About the brochures, as i said i dont really trust what scientology is saying, and i know it helps some ppl if htey smoke marijuana, something i didnt find in that brochure(i didnt really read all of it)
Ofcourse theyre right that in general, drugs=bad
Old 03-18-2004, 06:46 AM   #191
ARMAN
Regular User

[quote="gucom"]
...and i know it helps some ppl if htey smoke marijuana, something i didnt find in that brochure(i didnt really read all of it)
Ofcourse theyre right that in general, drugs=bad
It helps people who are sick.

Drugs=bad. Ok. That was my point