Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 03-12-2004, 07:38 PM   #1
Sachmo12345
Regular User

Default Marijuana

What do you think of it?
Sachmo12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 07:41 PM   #2
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Fuck it, dont like. Dont ask why. I just get a bad trip all the time. And for the record the only drugs I do is getting piss drunk every once in a while.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 07:56 PM   #3
coombsie66
Regular User

Ive dabbled slightly, my mates got into it heavily for a spell, it effected them very badly, they couldnt see it but i could. I always felt like it slowed my brain down and hangovers lasted for days, so i stopped doin it. I might have a toke if ones bein passed round at a party, but i had so many different experiences from the few times i did it that i didnt like the 'randomness' of what you felt like when u were stoned. Had a few laughs tho.
Its the same wiv alcohol i think, in moderation its ok, but when u let it take over your life ur in deep shit.
I do not condone ANY drugs that are harder than weed tho, ive seen it change people, and its not nice.
Old 03-12-2004, 08:06 PM   #4
Sachmo12345
Regular User

i never have had hangovers

Xbox Live Gamertag: sachmo12345
Sachmo12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 08:10 PM   #5
TT
Regular User

Completely against it.. as to any other drug...
Old 03-12-2004, 08:20 PM   #6
callen
Regular User

im a moderate-heavy smoker... (once a day or slightly less) it helps to pass tose long cold winters....in the summer my smoking dwindles to less than three times a week. but i suppose that this is more than the folks who have posted as of yet.. motivation is chopped at with a chainsaw so u have to be strong to smoke regularily and still accomplish mondane tasks like cooking and cleanin and laundry...it seems my stoned self likes vid games and jabbasworld.....so i like to smoke!
Old 03-12-2004, 09:22 PM   #7
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
i agree

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 09:24 PM   #8
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
Originally Posted by TT
i agree
Same here.
Old 03-12-2004, 09:25 PM   #9
RC45
Regular User

I love it that so many people go through life stoned - means the rest of us that are sober get to actually make a success of our lives and profit and prosper.

Just don't let your stoned fucking self cross my path...

p.s. Why does it not surprise me that the "peaceniks and terrorist lovers" are also users....
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 09:41 PM   #10
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by coombsie66
Ive dabbled slightly, my mates got into it heavily for a spell, it effected them very badly, they couldnt see it but i could. I always felt like it slowed my brain down and hangovers lasted for days, so i stopped doin it. I might have a toke if ones bein passed round at a party, but i had so many different experiences from the few times i did it that i didnt like the 'randomness' of what you felt like when u were stoned. Had a few laughs tho.
Its the same wiv alcohol i think, in moderation its ok, but when u let it take over your life ur in deep shit.
I do not condone ANY drugs that are harder than weed tho, ive seen it change people, and its not nice.
You kind of summarize all my thoughts.

I've know people that got heavily into it, and they are really fucked up now.

I also get random trips, and most of them are bad. Once we bought a dime of some rockers and that shit was laced with coke or something, and I was tottaly fucked. I mean I was tripping for two days straight, thought Im gonna die........

Now I dont even touch weed. Some of my friends do it all the time, but I only stick to alcohol.

And I also never did anything besides weed. I do my reaserch all the time before I experiment with anything, and weed was and is the only thing I tried.

In conclusion those younger ones out there, weed or any drugs is shit! There is no better feeling then having a good sleep, eating a good meal, and fucking a chick. Drugs are not good, they are only for losers that are so bored of their life that they want something new. Right away shrooms/ magic mashrooms come to mind. Drugs may be a good short term solution for some, but in the long run, your fucked. 1st you dont get the high that you got the first few months of usage 2nd you just become dependent on the drug, and you cant live without it.

And for those curios ones. Probably every second Canadian smokes up every once in a while. In Toronto, weed is all over the place!!!
Old 03-12-2004, 10:10 PM   #11
davmac
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
In Toronto, weed is all over the place!!!
even more so in vancouver. never smoked it though
davmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 10:19 PM   #12
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by davmac
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
In Toronto, weed is all over the place!!!
even more so in vancouver. never smoked it though
Yeah I herd it's pretty bad in Vancover also. I guess its in all of Canadas major cities.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:32 PM   #13
blah
Regular User

I think the Government should sell it, we could balance the budget so quickly.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:39 PM   #14
DR.GONZO
Regular User

smoked herb for 6yrs but stopped for about a year and a half and don't plan on smoking again, but I Drink! There is nothing wrong with herb in my opinion, but that's me!
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 11:13 PM   #15
pudpuddy69
Regular User

don't smoke çause its something to do. Don't smoke thru boredom. It's also pretty hard to get off even though it's supposed to be non-addictive.

Whats that crap about terrorist lovers and peaceniks anyway. Its like saying all Yanks are ignorant!
pudpuddy69 is offline   Reply With Quote