Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 01:21 PM   #31
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by SPEEDKILLAR
Yes but those weapons where not armed or something,
Who do you think gave the orders to build and use these weapons...we all know there are plenty of other countries with a chemical and nuclear capability but the difference is saddams willingness to use them on his own defenceless people. I would therefore say that the person in charge of using them is far more dangerous than the actual weapons themselves.

For me it all goes back to 9/11 and if it wasn't for what happened on that terrible day then I doubt the US and UK would be in Iraq right now.

Although it would appear that Iraq was not directly involved with 9/11 and didn't pose an immediate threat to any country other than its immediate neighbors you could have said the same thing about Afghanistan on 9/10...something not delt with properly can have a nasty habbit of coming back to kick you in the balls when you least expect it.
Old 03-10-2004, 01:22 PM   #32
RC45
Regular User

And by the way, why didn't you answer to ahmedgiyab remark about N-Korea,
I know why, by anwering it you'll proove all what you said is BS. Please just answer it.
Koreas time will come... and when it does, the true exposure of the depths of cruelty and depravation will astound the rest of the world - North Korea is not the nicest place to be an ordinary peasant... do a little research...

I am sure you are aware that N Korean school children are actually taught in their curriculum that the Korean War is still raging on - and that the South invaded the North without provocation, and that the entire rest of the world is just waiting to invade North Korea - and that is why they must hate the enemy - which in their perspective is EVERYONE not North Korean.

Now - back to the Iraqi question... let's hear what factual basis you have for all this "black gold" chanting.
Old 03-10-2004, 01:23 PM   #33
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by ahmedgiyab
I'm not defending Hussein or anything...its just not fair at all!!! Like in the middle

ages... atacking a country for "no" reason??? The US is the "police" of the world???

So why is the UN there? Actually the US is controlling the UN... If they are really

the police of the world than what about North Korea??? ahhh...there is no oil...
Debate facts my dear... as I said before Baghdad Bob - don't just yell out pointless chants and rants - this is not a street gathering in downtown Dubai - please inject some of your MBA-backed logic to this debate.

We are waiting...
Hahahahahahahaha, to much for you, mmm; I thought you could handle it
,but no. Yaa, RC45 you can't discuss something that is obvious as it is.
Here's a piece of advice, read all the chants and rants, and then we will read yours.

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
Old 03-10-2004, 01:25 PM   #34
ahmedgiyab
Regular User

I'm not defending Hussein or anything...its just not fair at all!!! Like in the middle

ages... atacking a country for "no" reason??? The US is the "police" of the world???

So why is the UN there? Actually the US is controlling the UN... If they are really

the police of the world than what about North Korea??? ahhh...there is no oil...
Debate facts my dear... as I said before Baghdad Bob - don't just yell out pointless chants and rants - this is not a street gathering in downtown Dubai - please inject some of your MBA-backed logic to this debate.

We are waiting...
Do you have some shares in the "Bush" family...or what??? :snipersmile:
Old 03-10-2004, 01:25 PM   #35
Fleischmann
Regular User

Debate facts my dear... as I said before Baghdad Bob - don't just yell out pointless chants and rants - this is not a street gathering in downtown Dubai
LOL
Old 03-10-2004, 01:27 PM   #36
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
Yes but those weapons where not armed or something,
Who do you think gave the orders to build and use these weapons...we all know there are plenty of other countries with a chemical and nuclear capability but the difference is saddams willingness to use them on his own defenceless people. I would therefore say that the person in charge of using them is far more dangerous than the actual weapons themselves.

For me it all goes back to 9/11 and if it wasn't for what happened on that terrible day then I doubt the US and UK would be in Iraq right now.

Although it would appear that Iraq was not directly involved with 9/11 and didn't pose an immediate threat to any country other than its immediate neighbors you could have said the same thing about Afghanistan on 9/10...something not delt with properly can have a nasty habbit of coming back to kick you in the balls when you least expect it.
Well Jabba, I have to agree partially with you, but now that Saddy is gone,
there's no need to stay in Iraq is there.

Blaire is a figleaf

damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
Old 03-10-2004, 01:30 PM   #37
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

RC45, can't you write anything decent, just answer a few questions instead of using
fancy words to hide that your wrong.
Or else I'll get my dictionnary and also start using fancy words

Blaire is a figleaf

Old 03-10-2004, 01:31 PM   #38
Jabba
Regular User

but now that Saddy is gone,
No indeed there isn't and I completely agree with you there. Before anyone mentions about Preemptive strategys being dangerous and in an ideal world they are of course....you have to think 9/11...as they say "the day the world changed forever"
Old 03-10-2004, 01:31 PM   #39
possessed_beaver
Regular User

Remember we did find and eliminate several "weapons of mass destruction" though.
i believe that they where probley blowen to shit by the powerful US bombs..
and as for oil reservs rember the us has more oil reserves than anyone!
Old 03-10-2004, 01:32 PM   #40
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

but now that Saddy is gone,
And I completely agree with you there.
Thanks Jabba, this is also what I wanted to show to RC45

Blaire is a figleaf

Old 03-10-2004, 01:34 PM   #41
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by possessed_beaver
Remember we did find and eliminate several "weapons of mass destruction" though.
i believe that they where probley blowen to shit by the powerful US bombs..
and as for oil reservs rember the us has more oil reserves than anyone!
But a little bit more couldn't hurt could it,
blown away ????

Blaire is a figleaf

Old 03-10-2004, 01:35 PM   #42
RC45
Regular User

"RC45"...tell me why do the US need to imort oil...????

Alaska, Texas...enough for the US...I told you check what the Arab World did to

the US in 73...

So you are saying that the US went for the help of the Iraqi people....not for the

oil??? Simply this is the summary of what you said? If so...then no need to go

further in this topic... :roll:
Again I point you towards the actual oil imports to the USA - The USA provided 45% of it's own oil supplies. The remaining 55% are imported. With ONLY 15% of those imports coming from the Arab world...

You guys are NOT the single most important source for US oil - you are just one of the cheapest.

So lets say that the US invaded Iraq for the oil - now what? Are they going to steal it? Take it for free? This makes no sense... why invade a place and spend 1000000 times more money on aquiring this "secret stash" of oil - than you could by simply buying it someplace other.

Lemme guess - now you going to say that the UK and US are going to steal all the Iraqi oil and never pay for it.

15% that how much oil comes from there... not 15% of US consumption - 15% of US imports - which is 55% of consumption - which is only 8.24% of US consumption... somehow your logic doesn't really hold water does it????

So back we go again to strategic studies - if we are talking about 8.25% of US consumption coming from the Arab world, is suddenly appears that ONE of the reasons for having a peaceful Middle East would be keep the price and supply of 8.25% of oil requirements stable...

However, another great plus would be to put the fear of God into any other fuckheads that get the bright idea to try fly their planes into large buildings killing 4000 people in an act of terrorism.

The terrorists of the world now know, even hiding in caves won't save you from getting killed .... fucking cowards.

Oh and the other plus side - Iraq has a Bill of Rights, a Constitution and an Interim Government that regains 100% control on July 1 2004...

Something that was never a prospect for the last 50 years.

So - why should the UAE be peaceful without dictators and Iraq not?
Old 03-10-2004, 01:35 PM   #43
ahmedgiyab
Regular User

'RC45'...next time be well informed about a topic...(it can be avoided by watching

CNN... )...don't you know that the media is full of........s?! (they only show

what they want to show...)....I hope you know who they are... 8)

P.S. I'm waiting for your answer about North Korea!
Old 03-10-2004, 01:40 PM   #44
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

However, another great plus would be to put the fear of God into any other fuckheads that get the bright idea to try fly their planes into large buildings killing 4000 peoplein an act of terrorsim.
I also regret those poor 4000 ppl that had nothing to do with it, but that's still not
a reason to go to war, and causing victims that also had nothing to do with it. And you think by going to war wont put any fuckhead to do even something worser.
Doesn't seem logical wat your saying, seems like useless revenge.

Blaire is a figleaf

Old 03-10-2004, 01:41 PM   #45
RC45
Regular User

'RC45'...next time be well informed about a topic...(it can be avoided by watching

CNN... )...don't you know that the media is full of........s?! (they only show

what they want to show...)....I hope you know who they are... 8)

P.S. I'm waiting for your answer about North Korea!
The fact that you have avoided every question goes to show you have no basis for fact in anything yousaid. North Korea is not what this topic is about.

Every single member of JW has observed how you spout out nonsense - then when asked to back it up - just redirect the line of questioning - that may be how you "debate" in the UAE - but in the rest of the world we face facts and debate them... but I have watched Al Jazeera before - I know how the Arab mind works to try misdirect from the facts - an old Nomad trick that as no place in the 21st century...
Closed Thread