Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 09-29-2008, 09:20 AM   #16
xbeakerx
Regular User

sorry to hear about your situation. is your father inlaw mad at you???
xbeakerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:23 AM   #17
silentm
Regular User

what a horrbile event i am truly at aloss of words... man reading that made me so angry too

this is just terrible
"Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig."

The Top Gear Wikiquote
silentm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:29 AM   #18
10000rpmlover
Regular User

UPDATE:

car was taken away today to mount new hood, full sculpted front body work, rear glass and driver side door (did I mention someone must have kicked it?)

Old man left for Indiana yesterday, charging me with arranging the pickup so that he can drive it back home next month when it is done, although Aston Martin offered to deliver the car themselves, I think he will just want to drive it, the insurance agent actualy came here and took tons of pictures as well as copies of police report, when we did go to the police station to get the report I was told that the piece of crap that I hit got arrested a few hours later that same night on an unrelated larceny, I don't think they were supposed to tell me that but they did anyways I guess to put us at ease in case we thought the fat guy was gonna try to get revenge for his swollen eye.

this is where it stands now, I truly hate this neighborhood, I tried to greet the neighbors today as I was going for my run but they didn't even look in my direction when I said hi, same story my wife told me when she got back from work a couple days ago, they seem to ignore us, think he works for post office.... I haven't had time to do much with my job this week, one thing is certain, I am getting rid of the SUV, gonna try giving it to charity (think is old and over 150k miles) and then start parking my car in the garage, wife can do grocery in her G6... LOL

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:08 AM   #19
nthfinity
Regular User

thanks for the update.

All may not be right, but seems dawn is beginning to break
Old 10-04-2008, 03:48 AM   #20
Mattk
Regular User

I thought you said this was a 'nice condo'? What's with all these losers hanging around.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:37 AM   #21
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

man.. i feel both yours and the old mans plain.. what town in jersey do you live in?! sounds like a real shitty area..
as for the police.. well what can you expect from those assholes.. 90% of cops are nothing more then a bunch of dumbasses who do nothing more then filling reports, go forbid they'll think for a sec..

get a lawyer, tell him the whole story (hope you have as many details as you can like names of the officers and the crazy bitch and idiot who jumped on the hood.. (seriously?! what town is this?! even in Paterson this shit wouldn't happen )

i know how you feel man.. i would lose it all together.. i once had my hood scratched on purpose, you know, right across, i drove for 20 min looking for someone to kill..

hope things will turn out well, keep us updated!

ps- as for the police treating you like a criminal, like i said, all those idiots know is protocol..

Edit- oh.. reading after your first post now i see things are already better..

Things worth having don't come easy..

Last edited by Erez; 10-04-2008 at 05:40 AM. Reason: i'm an idiot, and only read the first post
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:20 AM   #22
Th4R4t
Regular User

just reading this makes me want to punch the f*** out this woman + the fat guy!

and im feeling so sorry for you inlaws i cant imagine how he feels
Th4R4t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM   #23
xbeakerx
Regular User

why are there no pictures?
xbeakerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:19 AM   #24
enzoferrari
Regular User

Is nice to hear that,I hope your inlaws feel better.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:06 AM   #25
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Mattk View Post
I thought you said this was a 'nice condo'? What's with all these losers hanging around.
Just because you qualified for a mortgage big enough to buy a "nice condo" doesn't mean you are a decent hard working individual - maybe a lot of folks around their got government backed loans.. see the end of this skit

http://patdollard.com/2008/10/it-is-here-the-banned-snl-skit-cannot-hide-from-louie/
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:45 AM   #26
10000rpmlover
Regular User

UPDATE, car will be delivered to my inlaws by a courier from Aston Martin themselves, they flew in body panels and a door from England and have successfuly put the car back to original form (they have even pressed a clear coat on the car) why oh why can't my allstate insurance be this good?

so we expect the DB9 to be delivered sometime this weekend, about the legal stuff, I haven't got anything, I don't think there will be charges on the crazy bitch, this should make the old man happy again, I am sending him a bottle of Don Perignon so he can celebrate

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote