Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Old 01-07-2006, 09:02 PM   #16
FoxFour
Regular User

Probably be seeing that car a lot around here. You can put surfboards atop that thing.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 11:27 PM   #17
graywolf624
Regular User

^I certainly will, remembering they make them a few miles from my house.. I may have to participate in some local patronage if its as good as those specs appear.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:10 AM   #18
FoxFour
Regular User

You thinking about buying one Gray? I bet you that car is a blast to drive, and the Saturn version looks even better IMO. Too bad it's saddled with the 'Saturn' name.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 11:51 AM   #19
graywolf624
Regular User

^If the gxp lives up to the specs on this page.. Probably..
Ill be over 25 so my insurance will be lower, and Ill be looking for a new car in the next 2 years as my warrenty expires on the mazda.
Just about the right time for the car to be both on sale, and not require a scarcity premium.
Ya never know, something could come along I like better or I could get married (I'd have to actually go on a date for that to happen lol) and be required to buy a sedan by then, but right now the solstice is a favorite for title of my next car.
Old 01-08-2006, 01:58 PM   #20
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624
^If the gxp lives up to the specs on this page.. Probably..
Ill be over 25 so my insurance will be lower, and Ill be looking for a new car in the next 2 years as my warrenty expires on the mazda.
Just about the right time for the car to be both on sale, and not require a scarcity premium.
Ya never know, something could come along I like better or I could get married (I'd have to actually go on a date for that to happen lol) and be required to buy a sedan by then, but right now the solstice is a favorite for title of my next car.
Remember - marriage is a partnership, get the partner to provide and drive the sedan
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 02:33 PM   #21
graywolf624
Regular User

hahahah... I'll have to remember that one.

Either way Im not exerting any energy in finding a gf at the moment(I'm occupied in more rational pursuits..posting on jw, masters degree, job where I work way more hours then most people... notice the order ) so it is fairly unlikely.