Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Sports Car Forum > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself here. Make new friends and get to know other members.

Old 05-25-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
bluedemon

Default Noob

Hey, I'm from Colorado and a huge fan of Top Gear, and recently got into F1 this year, found this site while trying to get round 6 downloaded. I'm into cars as well, I have a "riced" out tuner civic and a jeep wrangler. Looking forward to hanging around here.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:49 PM   #2
styla21
Regular User

I've never heard some so open about owning a "riced" out car! Glad you're an F1 fan - lot of stuff around here to keep you amused and informed Welcome!
Old 05-25-2008, 09:10 PM   #3
bluedemon

Originally Posted by styla21 View Post
I've never heard some so open about owning a "riced" out car! Glad you're an F1 fan - lot of stuff around here to keep you amused and informed Welcome!
Ha yeah well its got a full body kit, big wing and not a whole lot of engine upgrades, so a lot of people think its rice but I don't really care all that much, I like it and its more of a show car and fun.

Yeah I don't know why it took me so long to become an F1 fan but I defiantly like the new rule of no computer aids in the cars so the drivers actually have to drive. The first stage was crazy.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:44 AM   #4
Mattk
Regular User

Welcome aboard. I admire your courage in admitting you own a ricer on a forum full of car lovers! That word is almost anathema here!