Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Old 04-04-2005, 10:19 AM   #1
dingo
Regular User

Default Novitec Rosso F575

The tuning company Novitec Rosso has got their hands on a 575M, as far as I have read there are no engine mods - which seems strange for them since they make a twin-supercharged 360 :shock:

I'm not sure about the rear spoiler but the rest looks sensational - I love the tinted tail lights

Old 04-04-2005, 10:53 AM   #2
kjekki
Regular User

agree with the spoiler, but it's not very bad. love the rest though!!!
kjekki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 11:02 AM   #3
Fleischmann
Regular User

The front looks great with the moddified air intakes but the rear is hopless. I don't like spoilers on such cars and light tinting is pathetic IMO. A shame about the engine...
Old 04-04-2005, 01:49 PM   #4
findleybeast
Regular User

car looks great, tho I agree the spoiler doesn't work. only maranello that can get away with a spoiler is the 550LM, and even that one is pretty far out there. not a fan of those side skirts either, with the fake intake.

Xbox Live Gamertag: TheSlusbe
findleybeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 02:01 PM   #5
mike_sayer
Regular User

Yeah i agree, that front end is sexy but the back just looks wrong - it's a Ferraro for christ's sake. I'd love to see what these guys can do to a F430, maybe they'll have a crack soon - that twin supercharged 360 was awesome

mike_sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 02:50 PM   #6
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

I don't like it at all!!

The 575 is supposed to be a classic GT design... the spoilers, tinted lights, etc. just makes it rice. I really don't like it
Old 04-04-2005, 07:21 PM   #7
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by mike_sayer
.....I'd love to see what these guys can do to a F430, maybe they'll have a crack soon - that twin supercharged 360 was awesome
they say its on the way on their website
Old 04-05-2005, 04:17 AM   #8
numerouno
Regular User

The spoilers they use on the 575 and 360 are both very big and not so stylish but that's probably for added stability at high speeds. Other than the spoilers, the cars look perfect!
numerouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 08:44 PM   #9
ikon2003
Regular User

Nice little update dingo. Sweet pics too. I agree that it's a shame no forced induction, but perhaps in the future? Modding in this section of the market is very rare, so it's always nice to find the exotic exotics....
ikon2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 09:20 PM   #10
gobs3z
Regular User

Lets hope it's a better performer than there twin supercharged 360. For the $100,000 you payed in total mods on the 360 it only improved by .3 seconds in the 1/4 mile and .2 to 60. The slalom only went from 69mph to 70.5 mph. The skidpad increased by .01. I think this is horribly sad for $100,000 in upgrades. I'm not a fan of Novitec after their bad showing with the 360.

"If we could read the secret histories of our enemies, we would find in each story enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility." Longfellow
gobs3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 07:18 PM   #11
stradale
Regular User

I like the wheels very much. They're much better than the ones Ferrari is offering as an option or with the HGTC pack! I like the exhausts too, but I can't say they look better than the one of the HGTC pack. How it will sound I don't know. I think Novitec uses Capristo exhausts (at least they did on the 360), so it could very well be on a par.

The front spoiler isn't very well proportioned IMO and the rear spoiler, side skirts and tinted rear lights look downright vulgar to me.

I agree with Dani, if I wanted an upgraded Maranello, I'd get the ES Motorsports 550 LM. But then I sure as hell wouldn't tick the rear spoiler option box either. And of course get the wheels that resemble the OZs they used on the racing car.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:53 PM   #12
mazmazmaz1
Regular User

looks really sporty. the front reminded me of the F355. Maybe it is the spoiler or something. great enhancement.
mazmazmaz1 is offline   Reply With Quote