Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-10-2005, 11:12 PM   #1
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Default Zea's Resturatunt (Lafayette,La)

Just got back from a restraunt called Zea.

2nd time i've been there but now that we have a travel section, i thought i'd talk about it here.

This place is one of restraunts that caters to the trendies, which i am by no means one of, but i love going to places like this right after work when i'm still in my work clothes, greasy and dirty and invading the space of the people who pay me to work on their car

These people know ribs better than Chili's no need to suck the meat off the bone, it falls off right before you pick it up the beer is kind of expensive (2.75 for a bud light ) but my god do these people know how to prepare a main dish

The food is a bit pricey (8.99 for a half rack appetizer of ribs vs. 11.99 for a full rack main course)

If anyone comes through here, definetly check this place out.

http://www.google.com/local?q=zea+re...05874645452749 Address and phone #

http://www.neworleansrestaurants.com/zea/menu.html menu for the N.O. location, but it's pretty similar

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 11:26 PM   #2
antonioledesma
Regular User

hhmmm I shouldn't have read this post... I'm fantasizing some baby back or normal ribs and I don't have money, not even for a burguer
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 02:27 AM   #3
SilviaEvo
Regular User

damn now i am hungry! and Z are you driving drunk? :roll:
Old 06-11-2005, 12:56 PM   #4
ZfrkS62
Regular User

nono, i left before the beer had a chance to work it's way through me. This place is only about 2 miles away from me, but i did have a few more left in the fridge, so i downed those

the funny thing about this place is, you can look at all the people that work there, and know exactly who they were in high school. Most of them are the type that thought they were too good for you, but now they're serving your food The service is actually pretty quick too, which is really surprising as good as the food is

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote