Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini > Lamborghini Pictures and Videos

Old 01-26-2006, 02:02 AM   #16
r2r
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
did they change thier name to 'college for creative studies' from 'center etc.' ??

i dont know if i would've quite fit in; as my own drawings really have never been so exoticly futuristic, that i cant imagine wanting one; let alone seeing them on the road.... my drawings have always been more firmly planted in what i like to see already.... just taking things a little different... but definately not 'out there' like so many that are out there these days.

i think Japan is the only place where those designs are even concidered... the idea of a personal transport seems rather huge there for some reason.

anyway, good luck; and i hope you keep sharing your various designs

Yes they did change the name from 'Center' to 'College' for Creative Studies, guess people thought it was some kind of Institutioin instead of a college.

The good thing about design is that anybody can learn how to do it, if they have a passion for it, and the drawing skills would come naturally. But obviously some people are better at it then others.

And good luck to u too, and pursue your passion and your major.
r2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 02:32 AM   #17
yg60m
Regular User

Hum, I just hope they won't ever have access to Lamborghini's design desk :roll: