Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 02-27-2007, 02:05 PM   #91
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

Originally Posted by MIHALS
^^^
cos you prolly didn't know the "secret" link that made your d/l much faster

I still have it saved on my HDD
nur did I! shit..

anywho without JW.. i would be only one thing.. bored..

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:19 PM   #92
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

413.. I wonder how many "real" members there are though. Amazing how we have so damn many!
Old 02-27-2007, 03:30 PM   #93
Jabba
Regular User

I think its becoming quite a strong little community with some members even posting a bit too much in some cases, obviously they are trying to make up for all the zero posters I guess
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:41 PM   #94
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

maybe you could give them "overposter" title or something..

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:43 PM   #95
gis
Regular User

i wonder how many JW originals are still here,as in the ones who were in the legendry 150 page topic at RF

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:49 PM   #96
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
I think its becoming quite a strong little community with some members even posting a bit too much in some cases, obviously they are trying to make up for all the zero posters I guess

JW has definitely become a strong online community.. crazy that I created a JW account just so I can get car videos and have gotten so much more. I remember being confused about jabbasworld.com and .net when everything was still being developed I guess. Then all of a sudden I came back and it was brought to life
Old 02-27-2007, 03:53 PM   #97
Z3uS
Regular User

Originally Posted by dutchmasterflex

JW has definitely become a strong online community.. crazy that I created a JW account just so I can get car videos and have gotten so much more. I remember being confused about jabbasworld.com and .net when everything was still being developed I guess. Then all of a sudden I came back and it was brought to life
I met JW because of a video i downloaded from Edonkey2000...

If it wasn't some outlaw users i'd probably never know JW
Old 02-27-2007, 04:19 PM   #98
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
i wonder how many JW originals are still here,as in the ones who were in the legendry 150 page topic at RF

I think there was one guy called TT and another RC45 that we still see around here from time to time

I wonder how things would have worked out if we had stayed there, I guess that thread would be like 10,000 pages now or something.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:24 PM   #99
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
Guilty as charged...

In fact - I was one of the people that was like "WTF? O-Ace is 'my buddie' - I sent him $5 a month to have fast download access - why on earth should I bother with lookign through this bloody topic to find pages with the links to the TG vids I keep missing... and who is this Jabba355 chap anyway?? "

So I only joined the a couple days later... then KH and I went through a bitter divirce and I was obliged to move in with Jabba full time
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:32 PM   #100
Jabba
Regular User

Yeh I sent him $5 a month as well to mostly download my own uploaded videos LOL.

A few I can remember that didn't come over or did but later left were of course the said Krazy Hawaiian, blitz (I think it was blitz) the RF moderator, spooln, jerome baker, VIPER MANIAC who remembers viper maniac who said that he knew Bill Gates and went over to his house all the time ?? didn't he kill himself or something later ??
Old 02-27-2007, 04:33 PM   #101
gis
Regular User

LOL ah yes KH,i forgot about him actually,what a character he was.im surprised he aint been back at all

Originally Posted by gis

I think there was one guy called TT and another RC45 that we still see around here from time to time

I wonder how things would have worked out if we had stayed there, I guess that thread would be like 10,000 pages now or something.
i guess something would have been worked out with O-Ace to have top gear hosted there aswell as other stuff.......im glad that didnt happen,lol but that place was were my 56k days all started

Old 02-27-2007, 04:37 PM   #102
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Too bad for you guys, you should damn RF, it is because of them that you are stuck with me here 8)

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:38 PM   #103
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
LOL ah yes KH,i forgot about him actually,what a character he was.im surprised he aint been back at all

Originally Posted by gis

i guess something would have been worked out with O-Ace to have top gear hosted there aswell as other stuff.......im glad that didnt happen,lol but that place was were my 56k days all started
Yeh 56k man I forgot about that, of course there was allanlambo who still crops up on here now and then..porsche daddy ??
Old 02-27-2007, 04:40 PM   #104
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Originally Posted by gis
Can someone explain what really happened in RF, and how JW started, for the "newer" users as myself??

I'm really curious...
The whole idea of JW started simply because Jabba introduced himself to us all at RF and uploaded videos of and had his cars featured there,he then did further video rips and features and a thread that was started went on and on up to and past 150 pages if i remember with car vids that jabba would host,conflict between certain people and the simple fact Jabba thought it would be cool to have his own website and forum to host and talk about top gear.......and here we are today

Old 02-27-2007, 04:41 PM   #105
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

^^^hey yeah, RC45 and him(allanlambo) had always these entertaining disputes

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote