Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini > Lamborghini Pictures and Videos

Old 08-24-2006, 09:47 AM   #61
5vz-fe
Regular User

Originally Posted by a007apl
These images show what was once clearly a mans pride and joy, a Lamborghini Murcielago. We can see images taken by the side of a track showing the car in pristine condition. The late middle aged man was apparently out for a drive with a young lady when, it is suspected, a combination of excessive speed and rough roads lead to him losing control of the vehicle.
Authorities believe the two were probably trapped inside the car after it flipped and died whilst trying to escape the flames after the car ignited.
Probably one of the worst way of dying RIP
Old 08-24-2006, 09:48 AM   #62
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by pitfield
god, just give it a rest, what a dickhead.
Who? a007apl ? It's his forum... why can't he post?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:36 PM   #63
blackenzo
Regular User

i still cant get over how bad these images are
blackenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:13 PM   #64
a007apl
Regular User

This thread its one example where one man Irresponsible it also takes off its proper life and of a innocent person.
Fast speed and alcool or drugs never!
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 03:32 PM   #65
pitfield
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by TeflonTron
I have nothing against people taking different views to the ones that I have: afterall, that's what makes the world go round. I just have problems with disloyal know-it-alls who think that the sun shines out of their ass.
Explain the disloyal comment? And unlike you - I do infact know it all... so what's the problem?

And again - where the fuck do you live?

You ashamed of where you call home?
No, you
pitfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 04:33 PM   #66
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by pitfield
Originally Posted by TeflonTron
I have nothing against people taking different views to the ones that I have: afterall, that's what makes the world go round. I just have problems with disloyal know-it-alls who think that the sun shines out of their ass.
Explain the disloyal comment? And unlike you - I do infact know it all... so what's the problem?

And again - where the fuck do you live?

You ashamed of where you call home?
No, you
Why me?

And why do you have to call me a dick head? I don't recall chastizing you... no wait... I take that back, considering I have chastized most idiots at one time or another, I have probably chastized you at some time.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:01 PM   #67
Daggernite
Regular User

Its a terrible thing to have happen and its sad seeing the pictures, but its one side of reality which comes with fast cars I guess.
Daggernite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:25 PM   #68
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Daggernite
Its a terrible thing to have happen and its sad seeing the pictures, but its one side of reality which comes with fast cars I guess.
Well - fast cars and regular cars - right?

Of course you are more likely to have such a big off if you are going really fast - but if it's equipment failure this reality could happen anytime to any car.

Case in point - Ford Explorers with Firestone tyres,
Old 08-24-2006, 08:24 PM   #69
philip
Regular User

Cars that were designed to be driven fast, should be designed to protect their occupants. No exotic car I know of is really designed to survive a crash at high speed. The recent crashes of the Enzo in Utah and Malibu seem to show it is structurally stronger than the Ferrari 355, which seems to be a death trap in a high speed crash. A fire suppression system in this car might have saved these people. Not a big addition to the cost of this car in manufacture, especially for one which someone very smartly pointed out can't be exited when its up side down.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:38 PM   #70
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by philip
Cars that were designed to be driven fast, should be designed to protect their occupants.
Rollcage, harness and HANS device.

Thats all you need.

The doors not being able open is a moot point if you are smashed to bits by the time the car comes to a stop... same for the fire suppresion system.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:28 PM   #71
philip
Regular User

I think the HANS device is very important, when your wearing a helmet. Those two poor guys in LA in the Carrera GT died even though the car was pretty intact after the crash. The added weight of the helmets, they were wearing, with all those air bags going off broke their necks.

Why do you have to add a roll cage? It should be built into the car when its manufactured and designed.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:34 AM   #72
5vz-fe
Regular User

Originally Posted by Daggernite
Well - fast cars and regular cars - right?

Of course you are more likely to have such a big off if you are going really fast - but if it's equipment failure this reality could happen anytime to any car.

Case in point - Ford Explorers with Firestone tyres,
Or ricer civics with lambo doors mod LOL
Old 08-25-2006, 12:44 AM   #73
RC45
Regular User

Why do you have to add a roll cage? It should be built into the car when its manufactured and designed.
Thats what I mean.

Ruf creates great built-in rollcages for the Ruf VIN'ed cars... you don't even know they are there.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:25 AM   #74
r2r
Regular User

Cars that were designed to be driven fast, should be designed to protect their occupants. No exotic car I know of is really designed to survive a crash at high speed. The recent crashes of the Enzo in Utah and Malibu seem to show it is structurally stronger than the Ferrari 355, which seems to be a death trap in a high speed crash. A fire suppression system in this car might have saved these people. Not a big addition to the cost of this car in manufacture, especially for one which someone very smartly pointed out can't be exited when its up side down.
Nothing can save a person from his natural stupidity!!
r2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:03 PM   #75
Regular User

I was searching for more information on this crash and I found it. Unfortunately, it was paired with two aged men fighting each other like little children over the internet.

What questions me though is how an idea of Hizb'Allah killing Lebanese infants was concieved. My guess is the radical Texan in you forced that response. Noticing that you are either on the far left or the far right, don't respond to that.

Looking at all of the arguments you have gotten into on this website, you remind me of O'Reilly and Nancy Grace. It seems that you have never been in a debate since your responses to everyone are as ignorant as the citizens of New York. Tip: being loud does not make you win. I wonder if you actually get into discussions in real life.

FYI, the Firestone/Ford debacle was mutually a driver error--being that most of the idiots on the road jolt their steering wheels when their tires fail. I don't need to explain. You can inform yourself. The internet is more than a forum.

Actually, don't respond since I am not going to read it. (You probably will though since the internet is your life)
852121 is offline   Reply With Quote