Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 06-13-2004, 01:44 AM   #691
Schwalbe

Special thanks for you AlienDB7 and naturely zippo' and draak's webspace for the CTS-V video... it was one of my request.

It's funny because I saw it also this Police Gallardo from CTV news am. I looked it just before I went to the job.
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 02:56 AM   #692
yg60m
Regular User

Thanks as always mate, i was waiting for the CTS-V test
Old 06-13-2004, 07:30 AM   #693
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

Alien.. that revire is very good actually.. but as i'm not a big jag fan.. it works for me.. jag fans wont like it

BTW thanks for the vids as always!

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 02:59 PM   #694
5vz-fe
Regular User

Originally Posted by AlienDB7
No, that Montoya and Gene clip is only part of the " Secret Life of Formula One" special on discovery channel (~3 hours long).

Good point 5vz-fe on the lambo polizia car... but on second thought, wouldn't the sound of the V10 make the organ being delivered at least 10yrs younger? The patient can probably brag about his organ being delivered on a lambo gallardo!
keke, not if the donor is a women......her organ will prolly think that the car traveling at 120km/h is too dangerous, and decide to go on its destructive mode LOL!!
Old 06-13-2004, 03:36 PM   #695
Erez
Regular User

No, that Montoya and Gene clip is only part of the " Secret Life of Formula One" special on discovery channel (~3 hours long).
i have the vid "Discovery Channel - The Secret Life Of Formula One - The Limit" but mine is 700MB, 46min.. (amazing quality!) could it be that there are more parts?

Old 06-13-2004, 04:23 PM   #696
5vz-fe
Regular User

Originally Posted by Erez_Avital
i have the vid "Discovery Channel - The Secret Life Of Formula One - The Limit" but mine is 700MB, 46min.. (amazing quality!) could it be that there are more parts?
That's what I thought, coz usually discovery programs are 1 hour long. But don't count on my answer coz I missed such an important program <kicking myself hard>
Old 06-13-2004, 04:27 PM   #697
AlienDB7
Regular User

Originally Posted by Erez_Avital
"The Limit" is only the second part of the 3 parts series. Each part is ~46min.

Part 1:
Revealing the top-secret thinking behind F1 racing, the BMW Williams team explains its inner workings; British engineers turned a neglected sport into a multi-million dollar business; highly skilled British workers are being tempted away by foreign teams.

Part 2 (The Limit):
Formula One cars are similar to aircraft, but engineering is now lagging behind in many crucial ways; has the technology of "normal" road cars usurped that of the F1 industry in the past decade?

Part 3:
Explore the long running argument about who actually wins the race - the driver or the car; discover how electronic telemetry has overtaken traditional forms of communication; is it only a matter of time before we see the Formula One driver-less car?
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 07:35 PM   #698
Erez
Regular User

thanks dude!! i'll look for the rest!

Old 06-14-2004, 04:32 AM   #699
1zippo1
Regular User

Thanks AlienDB7!! Going to watch the CTS-V test asap!!

Saw the 2 small vids. Damn, I know now what job I want
I want to be the driver of that Gallardo!!
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 11:52 AM   #700
AlienDB7
Regular User

Nothing spectacular on AMS this week, except for a 8 compact cars master test:

auto motor und sport TV invited 25 motor magazine editors from 16 countries to put 8 members of the compact class to the test: the Ford Focus, Fiat Stilo, Renault Mégane, Peugeot 307, Toyota Corolla, Opel Astra, VW Golf and Mazda3 – all powered by diesel engines, their displacement ranging from 1.6 to 2.0 liters.

Auto Motor und Sport - 8 Compacts Master Test.avi (21.8M) has been uploaded to zippo's web space. I kinda wonder if Jeremy was invited to the master test, would be funny to see what he says about the german way of testing the cars. It's just amazing how much effort they put into designing the tests.
Old 06-14-2004, 03:54 PM   #701
1zippo1
Regular User

Very interesting!! Not the most spectacular test but certainly a very usefull one.
Lots of people of my age are looking for these kinda cars, so if anyone is searching, I'll be sure to send them this video As a matter of fact, I have done so allready.

Thanks AlienDB7, glad you've posted this!!
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:08 PM   #702
AlienDB7
Regular User

Glad you like the video zippo, if you want more review of "everyday cars", I'll watch out for them in the future. AMS has a good mix of everyday cars and exotics, sort of reminds me of Driven but without all the british humour.

I just edited and encoded another feature from last night's AMS, really not sure if I should upload it though. It's pretty informative but scary how they managed to open cars from econoboxes to porsches...

Auto Motor und Sport - Use of Walkie-Talkies to Steal Cars

Tell me what you think..
Old 06-15-2004, 01:01 AM   #703
shockwave racing
Regular User

hell yeah lets see this video...

i wanna know how those stealing swine do it...
shockwave racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 02:11 AM   #704
AlienDB7
Regular User

Okay, it's uploaded to zippo's webspace.

Kids, don't try this at home!
Old 06-15-2004, 02:24 AM   #705
PATo355
Regular User

Okay, it's uploaded to zippo's webspace.

Kids, don't try this at home!
Sorry for being to lazy ... but where is the page ? i wont read all posts in 36 pages ... sorry

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote