Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 02-17-2005, 04:09 PM   #46
Herceg
Regular User

Today i was walking down the street going to get an iced cappachino at tim hortons for those of you that are canadian and to my surprise i see this 540 sitting there and beside theres the M sybol. I chuckled to myself and was hoping the queer that owns the car to come out so i could spit in his face...that woulda been sweet 8)
Herceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 07:59 PM   #47
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by Herceg
Today i was walking down the street going to get an iced cappachino at tim hortons for those of you that are canadian and to my surprise i see this 540 sitting there and beside theres the M sybol. I chuckled to myself and was hoping the queer that owns the car to come out so i could spit in his face...that woulda been sweet 8)
LOL, not unless you are 6' 3" and more than 225lbs, i don't see you getting away with it

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 02:32 PM   #48
ZfrkS62
Regular User

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

CL500 with >gasp< SPINNERS!!!!!!

I thought there was something funny looking about the wheels when i sat down for lunch, but couldn't figure out what until on eof the other techs spun the center peice

i don't think this rating even needs an explanation 10! GALACTIC ATTENTION WHORE

Old 03-23-2005, 07:27 PM   #49
ZfrkS62
Regular User

not really sure what else it had done to it and i think they were a modest 19 or 20 inch rim. But just the fact that one of these rims cost more than a whole set of decent rims sets him above the requirements for a 10

the car left by the time i got back from lunch so i didn't get another chance to scope it out

Old 03-24-2005, 12:04 AM   #50
CSedl87
Regular User

Heh I love this thread. The otherday I was heading home and saw a 530i with an M5 badge on it, and his license plate said "mmmmm5." I have picture of it on my phone, but it's rather crapy. I wanted to say something to him but, I never was able to pull up next to him due to traffic.
"At a given day and a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit, and you touch the limit, and you think 'okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens in you so that you can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well, you can fly very high" - Ayrton Senna
CSedl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 12:12 AM   #51
ZfrkS62
Regular User

^ crappy or not, let's see it

I saw a 540is running around with M5 rims and ///M5 badge a couple days ago. Only gievaways that it wasn't in M5 was 1) the exahust...or lack thereof, and 2) the trunk was spoilerless. (i came up on it on the thruway while he was stopped at the light) I'm still hunting that one down 8)

Old 03-24-2005, 12:24 AM   #52
SilviaEvo
Regular User

^^also the mirrors are boxed and not rounded for the aerodynamic performance that is the one that usually kills them
Old 03-24-2005, 12:26 AM   #53
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by SilviaEvo
^^also the mirrors are boxed and not rounded for the aerodynamic performance that is the one that usually kills them
I couldn't see his mirrors. Xterra got in the way

Old 03-24-2005, 12:29 AM   #54
nthfinity
Regular User

lmao! i cant believe i missed this thread all this time! definately some amazing attention whores here :roll:
the not so crazy part so far is that its not on a car that the wheels are worth more then. very good work
Old 03-24-2005, 12:47 AM   #55
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
lmao! i cant believe i missed this thread all this time! definately some amazing attention whores here :roll:
the not so crazy part so far is that its not on a car that the wheels are worth more then. very good work
thanks nth I don't care where i go, this thread will be continually updated everytime i see crap like this

Old 10-18-2005, 08:43 PM   #56
ZfrkS62
Regular User

>insert some kind of fanfare here<

well, well, well...5 months go by and nothing, and now today i get a Ferret Faced E36.

Note the Dale Earnhardt sticker and front decorative license plate, along with the shit rims and limo tint windows. To top it all off he lowered the front so much that to get it on the lift we have to jack up one corner of the car, slide the lift arm under it, drop it down, jack up another corner, slide the other arm under it and lower that corner and repeat the process on the other side :roll:

i'm thinking he deserves a 6...maybe a 7 considering the angel eye headlight retrofits....

This next couple of shots is of a right front strut out of a 545i. I dont' know WTF he hit, but it smashed up both right side rims, tore up the right rear tire pretty bad and took a chunk out of the right rear.

there were 2 complaints on the ticket that pointed to this:

oil leak from engine area and vehicle roams on road. Surprisingly the 2nd one wasn't due to the Dunlop SP Sport tires that have been problems on the E60's since day one.

the right front strut cracked in half causing all the oil to blow out of it. there's only about 1.5-2 inches of aluminum remaining before it completely comes apart.

just for sheer stupidity, i give him a 5 :roll:

Old 10-18-2005, 09:09 PM   #57
Yablokov
Regular User

Zfr, can i post a car that might be a nomination for ur devine judgment?

i got multiple shots of exterior engine and interior.

Cars I have beaten in real races:
Honda Accord LX 1992
lil' bros Go-Kart
Yablokov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 09:15 PM   #58
ZfrkS62
Regular User

please do. I've been hoping someone would post some other suff in here to keep this thread going while the people with taste and sommon sense bring their cars in.

ony catch is, you have to let me rate it

Old 10-18-2005, 09:31 PM   #59
Yablokov
Regular User

lol awesome, then here goes.

and here is a movie of him racing a stock, automatic, chic driven, old ass, dodge spirit.
http://media.putfile.com/MOV0099975

Cars I have beaten in real races:
Honda Accord LX 1992
lil' bros Go-Kart
Yablokov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 09:40 PM   #60
ZfrkS62
Regular User

:shock: oh god, the dreaded painted interior trim pieces :shock: that's an automatic 5! the clear tail lights add 2 and the stock engine with the wannabe intake..add 1.5

attention whore level: 6.5