Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 06-01-2004, 11:42 PM   #31
Toronto
Regular User

o and i more thing, i know your 22 and all but how come the pictures of your 550, where hosted on a school website http://www.menloschool.org/

if you read "Menlo School is an independent, coeducational college preparatory day school serving grades 6–12.
The Upper School enrolls 530 students in grades 9–12, and there are 220 Middle School students in grades 6–8." how many times have your failed a grade?

and i think your school mate normy360 is in on it too
o and what does your plate on your 550 stand for RRRRR1 i think it is?

***Edit*** please read below, bobafett has proven the reason for the hosting, as well as given me a little present , proving not only to me but to everyone that he does own a Ferrari, and has all five fingers
Old 06-02-2004, 12:33 AM   #32
bobafett
Regular User

In my initial response, I was going to try to maintain some level of decorum, but right now, I don't give a shit.

Menlo School is the highschool I went to. Considered the best private school on the West Coast, it is for the priveledged and gifted few. Other choices for me personally were Choate, Exeter, Andover, Mills, etc. My peers were not only a cut above, but also part of a community you can't dream about. If you notice, the computer (setup for students and alums) on which it was on is no longer there. I hosted Norman's pictures there too as he didn't have a place. Norm, however, didn't go to my school. Look at his age, Einstein.

As for the provenance of my car, I think I have satisfied whatever I need to. After all, who else has a bike rack on their car? And as for the McLaren - call up Dermott. I'll be impressed if he tells you. Look up the plates - you won't find them due to dealer plates. And if you had READ what I had written, I didn't bring a camera. I don't go around snapping photos of cars because I don't get my jollies off that way. Some like it, I don't. In fact, I consider it rude and obnoxious. Furthermore, I don't consider these things such an extreme thing. I apologize if the social circles in which I interact generally aren't privy to someone like yourself.

RRRRI = Four R's and an I = Ferrari. Kind of hard to get through your skull?

Look dude, I came to share an experience which I can guarantee 99% of you will never have, and instead I'm lambasted. You don't believe I own this shit, fuck if I give a damn. I think I proved otherwise. Not my fault I'm 22 and successful, and you're my age shitting your life away.

Oh, and I've got one picture just to satisfy you.... Becuase I know pictures mean *SO* much, I did you a favor. I took a picture of the badge of MY 550 Maranello, with MY middle finger, telling YOU to fuck off and go back under the rock from which you came. Pity you avoided the coat-hanger.

--Dan

PS: I apologize to individuals who enjoy taking photos, individuals who don't fall under the category such as our dear friend above, to those who found my tone and demeaner condescending, and to those who find my picture offensive. To those who continue in skepticism, I offer this: I don't give a shit. My days continue unfettered knowing some acne-covered plebian is in doubt of something.

Old 06-02-2004, 01:25 AM   #33
Toronto
Regular User

Well i guess i did get owend there, but i did find it rather unusual that a school would give you webspace after not atending it for more then 4 years, but that is what i guess all the money for private schools goes to.

and as for "acne-covered plebian" i don't find that offensive in anyway, i am very happy with what i drive, and who i drive in it, but i hope one day i can go to may dads house and show his collection of cars, but i am very happy with my S4 that i own that i payed for with my own money, i do not post any pics on jabbas simply because that i dont think anyone would care for it, but if anyone would want proof i would gladly pm them pictures

i hope i didn't offend you, but i think that most people did have some doubts, and i hope did clear up most people,
Old 06-02-2004, 01:53 AM   #34
yg60m
Regular User

Mate, it's been a long time we had proofs he's not a bullshiter.
It would be impolite and unusefull to ask him more, i think a finger is enough
Old 06-02-2004, 02:00 AM   #35
bobafett
Regular User

I'm glad you've achieved what you have in life. I still don't see what's cleared up, but that's me.

I did go a bit overboard there, but you just pressed the wrong button. After a while, one's tolerance level is simply exceeded. Next time I'm in Toronto (I have relatives who recently relocated there, and know some other people), first round is on me.

--Dan
Old 06-02-2004, 02:02 AM   #36
bobafett
Regular User

YG: there have been multiple threads. One in "car galleries" and one in "what you drive"... and yes, I thought the picture above was amusing. Offensive, but amusing.

--Dan
Old 06-02-2004, 02:02 AM   #37
Toronto
Regular User

Originally Posted by yg60m
Mate, it's been a long time we had proofs he's not a bullshiter.
It would be impolite and unusefull to ask him more, i think a finger is enough
point well taken, now i can move on to my next target, big jabba himself

p.s. oh and boba no hard feelings we have had a large amount of fakers on this site in the last couple of month, but i think you proved your point well,

at least we wasn't like that guy that said he had a maybach, and just colored the driver with a solid color.
Old 06-02-2004, 02:06 AM   #38
PATo355
Regular User

Hey calm down guys , Toronto you are a very active member , you should have read boba´s posts about his cars and friends , he has proved the ownership of the car and some other members knew him too ( if i remember correctly ) , i understand that you dont believe that a 22 years old guy can afford a 550 and asked some proofs as we had a lot of bullshitters b4 .

bobafett , there is no need to be too rude to toronto , he had his doubs and i think there are better manners to show it to him , there is no need to be so rude .

Hope this problem can be fixed out , you need to understand the exceptism ( sorry for the grammar ) about this suff in a public forum , hope this wont get you away from our community , as we ( at least me , and i think i represent most of our members ) found you efforts and contribution very valuable for our site , the same goes to you toronto , this was just a missunderstanding , hope it keeps that way ...

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 02:08 AM   #39
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by bobafett
Next time I'm in Toronto (I have relatives who recently relocated there, and know some other people), first round is on me.

--Dan

That is the attitude we want here , i didnt went wrong saying we found you an important member for our community as i wrote in my previous post

And BTW , what about getting a nice avatar ? With such a nice car i bet you can do a nice one

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 06-02-2004, 02:16 AM   #40
Toronto
Regular User

Originally Posted by PATo355
Hey calm down guys , Toronto you are a very active member , you should have read boba´s posts about his cars and friends , he has proved the ownership of the car and some other members knew him too ( if i remember correctly ) , i understand that you dont believe that a 22 years old guy can afford a 550 and asked some proofs as we had a lot of bullshitters b4 .

bobafett , there is no need to be too rude to toronto , he had his doubs and i think there are better manners to show it to him , there is no need to be so rude .

Hope this problem can be fixed out , you need to understand the exceptism ( sorry for the grammar ) about this suff in a public forum , hope this wont get you away from our community , as we ( at least me , and i think i represent most of our members ) found you efforts and contribution very valuable for our site , the same goes to you toronto , this was just a missunderstanding , hope it keeps that way ...
a little late PATo but you are clearly right, i do check out the "what you drive section" but i find that it is moslty filled with bullshit becaues of past members, i should think again b4 posting somthing like this in the future,

o and bobafett
i drink shnops with a sliced apple
Old 06-02-2004, 02:19 AM   #41
vraa
Regular User

Dan is just kidding about his 550, it's actually mine
Old 06-02-2004, 02:24 AM   #42
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by vraa
Dan is just kidding about his 550, it's actually mine

Nice first post ...

Old 06-02-2004, 02:29 AM   #43
vraa
Regular User

Haha! No seriously, ask him!

But no, Dan never had a 550, he's just a posuer. A very good one at that!
Old 06-02-2004, 02:37 AM   #44
bobafett
Regular User

I have been exposed. It is the great Vraapper... truth be told, I am just a poseur and this 16 yr old is the man from whom I borrowed the car! Really!

Yet *another* forum to which the Vraapper will soon become post-whore?

--Dan
Old 06-02-2004, 02:37 AM   #45
vraa
Regular User

I can only try can't I?

So ahem.. when do I get the car back.. clean and without that rack!