Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 08-21-2004, 12:41 PM   #16
sameerrao
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Thanks dude! nice pics! We saw an identical CS basically the same day in two different continents cool!!
True

Originally Posted by Chingachgook
Btw, the air duct in the 550 maranello il not for brake cooling but for the differential
Thanks - it seemed too high for brakes but I was not sure what else it could be for ...

Originally Posted by RC45
The last time I went around the F0H, they got a little antsy about the pictures... I need to work out which sales people are ok with picture taking.
There is only one salesman there - a duffer - guy knows nothing about Ferraris - I asked him some questions about the 275 GTB and 512BB and he didnt know the abc's of the cars. I could sell Ferraris better than he can. I never got any grief about photos - but of course I am a Ferrari customer

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 01:48 PM   #17
RC45
Regular User

They just get pissed because my car scares their customers...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 02:18 PM   #18
sameerrao
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
They just get pissed because my car scares their customers...
I was hoping you would say that

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote