Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 08-13-2004, 11:16 AM   #16
possessed_beaver
Regular User

Originally Posted by Stikz
beaver, it sounds like the suv turning was also to blame. Not just the dude speeding. If you see someone barrelling down the road, why would you turn out in front of it? Was it a stop sign somebody ran or something?
it's pretty hard to point the blame, because there aint rely that great of a visability in that turn in.

but yes, i think someone probley ran a stop sign and someone was speeding.. then bang.. and the crash resulted.
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 01:09 PM   #17
Stikz
Regular User

shit, that sucks, i got hit by some guy who ran a stop sign last september.I wanted to kick his teeth in. Stupid fuck
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 02:22 PM   #18
Nik^XeN
Regular User

OMG, what did you do???
Explode inside your head...?
Old 08-13-2004, 10:44 PM   #19
Stikz
Regular User

The guy begged me not to call the cops and paid for the damages. but it was a huge inconvenience cuz it was the weekend right before school. So i basically lost the car for 2 weeks, including frosh week. Yikes! Lol, probably too old for that anyways. But the idiot did about $3200 in damage and of course we had to add a couple of other 'problems'. Basically cosmetic damage from left front of the car, nothing to the actual frame of the car.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote