Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 05-23-2005, 06:29 PM   #16
Mers
Regular User

Since i can't drive, no spectacular crashes, although once i was in the car, at night (3 am) and some idiot drunk guy drove his marea into my friend's dad's armored A¨...a small scratsch on the A¨rear bumber, and a totaled, drunken guy's marea....OWNED>.. he deserved it...
Old 05-23-2005, 06:57 PM   #17
komotar
Regular User

ops: ops: ops:

tried not to hit a deer and slid off the road with on part of the car. When I tried to get back on the road it catapulted me on the other side of the road, there I slid of the road and overturned a few times on my nose and front end of the roof. The tyres just gripped so hard that I couldn't do anything. I was unexpirienced and only had my liscense for about 3 weeks. I reacted in the wrong way. I should have calmly turn the wheel and get back on the road not do a sharp turn in a effort to get back on the road as soon as possible...

The crash that impacted my life the most was when Dražen Petrovič died in a car crash in germany in 93. He was probably the best european basketball player ever. His last game was against Slovenia. I cried hard in 93 and everytime I drive troung Šibenik( a city on the croatian coast, where he was born) I get sad. He opened the road for all non european b-ball players in the NBA. He averaged 23 points in his ladt season in the New Jersey nets and was voted in all nba third team. Back in 93 that was just amazing.

http://avtomoto.siol.net/
komotar is offline   Reply With Quote