Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Scale Models

Scale Models Discuss your model collections in here inc R/C models

Old 10-01-2004, 02:15 PM   #16
Mr.Vercetti
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni
Originally Posted by jon_s
How much will that Enzo cost? :shock:
BBR is makin it in china so that the price is lower so it should be around 300-400 usd
Hmm... this is very optimistic man... Taking into consideration that a standard bbr model(not any special edition) 1/43 costs around 200Euros, i would say that the 1/18 would cost at least double...
Old 10-10-2004, 10:57 PM   #17
GTdriver97
Regular User

In my opinion, for race cars AUTOart is by far the best, for street cars Kyosho and Maisto are pretty high for me. I don't like many BDurago or however the hell its spelled. For specialty cars like the Ford GT, 2005 Mustang GT, new F150, James Bond cars, etc. i like "The Beanstalk Group" stupid name but the quality in these cars is insane. Also, there is a store called Exoticar Model Gallery in Beverly Hills and a few other places. Check out website for a catalogue. I myself have about $3000 worth of models but i can't post pics cause i don't know where to go for someone to host them for me.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:02 PM   #18
sameerrao
Regular User

Originally Posted by GTdriver97
I myself have about $3000 worth of models but i can't post pics cause i don't know where to go for someone to host them for me.
Use www.imageshack.us to host your pictures and attach the thumbnails to your post here at JW. That's waht the rest of us do anyway

Eagerly awaiting your post

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 11:04 PM   #19
tigerx
Regular User

i wouldn't call the Ford GT from the beanstalk group "Insane", just good.