Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 02-03-2004, 11:53 PM   #16
High3nd
Regular User

Default Re: How to convert AVI to wmv

Originally Posted by toronto
Originally Posted by High3nd
Hey guys,

I got about 45min of video of my buddies gettin sideways and racing on the freeways late at night. Its in avi format but i wanna convert it to wmv, i'm sure you'll appreciate it when you see it also. A 360 Moden Euro Edition and a Brabus SL600.

Also, i'm new to editting and stuff and i was wondering what program would be the best to do this? I just bought firewire, is there anything else i am gonna need????
were did your buddie get a brabus sl600 in cali?
He is a wholesaler for Highline cars. So twice a week he brings tight cars home and we just go and beat the hell out of them and push them as fare as they can go before he sells them. And i just record him racing them, getting them sideways, and just doing anything he can with them. I have a good 6 hours of footage of cars from S4, M3, 360, M5, Escalades, Brabus S, CL, SL, E, ect. ect. I would like to make a good video on them with music like your guys do but i dotn have the software to do it. But i think i'm gonna go buy that Movie Maker and play around with it so i can make a good compilation vid. I also have a good amound of Car show Videos ranging from Truck shows, Car Shows, Sema, Off-Road shows, Hop Compititions, and random car shows. ANY help with this would be veery much appreciated.
Old 02-04-2004, 12:26 AM   #17
BaseRSX

www.DVDRhelp.com has guides on how to convert anything to anything. It also has links in the guides to all the software you will need.
BaseRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 09:27 AM   #18
fishfreek
Regular User

Movie Maker is free. Just go to windowsupdate and get it.

Free Photo Hosting
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote