Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 03-13-2006, 11:56 PM   #1
Global Warming
Regular User

Default Ferrari 550 (and Ford GT)

I read about a Ford GT crash that happened very close to where I live
"Located in Kansas City (Mission Hills/Prairie Village) waited 2 years for this $200,000 car.

He had this car only two days and had only put 9 miles on it.

He decided to try out how fast it would go- and decided to punch the gas pedal. When he did… he lost traction on the rear wheel and lost control on a bridge next to golf hole #17 at a major country club (Mission Hills Country Club) which crosses a small creek.

He nailed a steel and concrete pole. (Warning the following pictures are graphic in nature, and might cause you to involuntarily vocalize such reactions as, “oh shit”, “holy fuck”, and “oh-my-god”)."

http://unofficialtopgear.jconserv.ne...topic.php?t=79

So I drove over to the site of theFord GT crash in Mission Hills to see if I could find a piece of the GT LOL. I didn't. But I drove around and took some pics of houses and stuff and a saw a 550! I chased it down the street. He seemed cool about me taking pics. He had a good looking milf in the car with him too who was really laughing about the whole thing. Damn what a car and what an amazing sound that thing made. Here are the pics.

Old 03-14-2006, 02:50 AM   #2
fabro_s
Regular User

With all the fuckin great roads and highways the US has, he chooses a stupid bridge in a country club......... What a dumbass

"Perfezione Leggera Italiana"
fabro_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 07:00 AM   #3
vakpemil
Regular User

What a waste! :shock: The GT is gone
Old 03-14-2006, 08:29 AM   #4
ARMAN
Regular User

He decided to try out how fast it would go- and decided to punch the gas pedal. When he did…
Why try this at small road? When you dont know the car? :roll: Good but painful lesson to him I guess

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 10:08 AM   #5
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Oh man... If I were the owner of the GT, I'd kill myself And its also a misforune for the driver to have slammed into a bollard which allows it to sink very deep into the chassis.

Better luck next time!
Old 03-14-2006, 02:31 PM   #6
Global Warming
Regular User

Here are a few houses in Mission Hills to give everyone an idea, most people dont think Kansas City has anything but stock yards lol-

One of the houses right by where the Ford GT crashed.

Former baseball player George Brett's house. (that is a white Volvo XC90 parked in the drive lol )

Billionare Ewing Kauffman's estate. He is now dead. (house was having some construction as you can see)

Oh yeah I was so excited about the 550 I forgot I also saw and got a pic of this RR too-

I'm going to have to go drive around Mission Hills more often for auto poperotzi opertunities!
Old 03-14-2006, 03:28 PM   #7
RC45
Regular User

Isn't this a repost? ;P
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 03:35 PM   #8
TT
Regular User

LOL, sneak plan to try and get a GT piece!

BTW, remember you can't post pics wider than 800 pixels directly with img tags, and actually even the smallest ones are 816 in here