Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 12-04-2003, 10:05 PM   #1
RC45
Regular User

Default Video of the C6 Testing on the Nordschleife...

I don't know if this has been posted yet...

http://bilder.autobild.de/video/ChevroletCorvette_l.avi
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 10:20 PM   #2
Sachmo12345
Regular User

doesnt look that much different but its hard to tell with the rag on it

Xbox Live Gamertag: sachmo12345
Sachmo12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 10:35 PM   #3
Minacious
Regular User

I've seen it, but it doesn't hurt to see it again.
Being an ex vette owner is killing me (I had a Silver '98 Rag until it got crunched by an old man in a Neon, yes a Neon.). I am really debating if I want to spend the money on a C6 or not. I really like how it's turning out, especially after seeing the SanFran shots.
Old 12-17-2003, 03:04 AM   #4
kompak
Regular User

oooooo...corvette nak keluar dengan kereta baru ke???Corvette C6???laaa bukan dulu diorg kata C5 lagi hebat
of course, underneath pretty body everything had to be toughened up. The driveshaft are made from granite, the computer-guided suspension has been re-programmed and you have a sort of brakes...used to stop tanks. - Jeremy Clarkson reviews on Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG

kompak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 06:07 AM   #5
Epic2112
Regular User

Not that you can really tell how the car looks in that video because it's covered up, but from what I've seen, I like the way all of it looks except the front. Seems like so many new cars now have a big round opening, which is fine, I just think the Vette should stand out from the pack a bit.
1989 Porsche 951 Leinengrau Metallic - 86 Engine, K27/6, Lindsey Stage 2 MAF, Seimens 55lb injectors, TiAL 38mm, LBE, Nickerson Engineering Custom Chip, 3 bar FPR, SPEC Stage II Clutch, Fabspeed SS 3" Exhaust, 33/5 Bias Valve, Uego WBO2, VDO EGT, KLA Strut Brace, Loose nut behind the wheel.

1990 BMW M3 Sterlingsilber Metallic - Dinan Chips, GSPerformance Magnecor Wires, Cross-Drilled Rotors, Winged Frogs, Other stuff.

1983 Honda Accord - Now we're talkin' style!
Epic2112 is offline   Reply With Quote