Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 07-09-2005, 12:50 PM   #1
MBDriver
Regular User

Default Crystal Cove 07-09-05. Many Exotics!

Here are pictures I took about a hour ago at the Crystal Cove meet. Many of you guys are already aware of the meets they have every Saturday. Enjoy.

Keep a look out for tonight, I'm heading out to a MB meet in about two hours. The meet will be consisting of about 70 MB's and mainly half if not more will be AMG's. Stay tuned.
MBDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 01:42 PM   #2
Stikz
Regular User

i love pictures from this car meet. I've seen a bunch more on some other site. Not from this year but from before. Thanks for the pics MBDriver.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 02:06 PM   #3
MBDriver
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Nice pics! The Superamerica, F40 and the tuned 996 GT2 are my favourites!

Can't wait for the AMGs tonight!
Yeah, the owner of the GT2 is really cool! There's a video floating around the net of him racing a Carrera GT while leaving Crystal Cove, they hit like 160 and then stopped. lol They're crazy. I believe it has about 700HP right now and he's still not done working on it. Let's just say, the wheels lose grip up to 40mph..he wants that to go up to 60-70mph. So I don't know what kind of power upgrade he has instored.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:09 PM   #4
TT
Regular User

YOur pics :arrow: "What you saw today" section!

And thanks for them. It's a nice idea to have such a meet always in the same place and on a regular basis with so many nice cars, but for the pics it's for sure not that nice and kinda boring! Still, I would go every time!

BTW, in some of your pics you could have added some contrast, they are kinda "misty"

BTW, first 575SA in the US?
Old 07-09-2005, 03:17 PM   #5
Wutputt
Regular User

Great to see some new Crystal Cove pics. Judging from the pics the weather wasn't that great. But apparently this didn't stopped some very nice exotics to come out of their beds
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 04:54 PM   #6
budagboy2
Regular User

Nice pics, seems like there is always a nice turnout at that event
budagboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 04:57 PM   #7
graywolf624
Regular User

Very nice pics.. Great selection of cars too. People in CA seem to have all the best car shows for exotics.
graywolf624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 10:47 PM   #8
MBDriver
Regular User

It was a good show today actually, but there have been better. Today was more of a mixed crowd of cars. No Ferrari's or Lamborghini's over populating and what not. Just a nice mix of every car there is.

Sorry for the wrong post TT, I was on via wireless internet during the show and was in a hurry to post them. Didn't really take good pictures since today I didn't have my usual camera. I was stuck with a sucky Sony Cyber-Shot. It's all good though. Don't know if that was the first Superamerica in the US, but definitely haven't seen it around before. So could be.