Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Old 02-04-2005, 07:43 PM   #16
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by szumszer
how about race stripes and big wing spoilers
Refer to the Dodge Charger Daytona and Plymouth Superbird of the '69 and '70 race seasons

As for this...in a stretch, Schumi could drive NASCAR (since his contract stipulates he con only drive a Ferrari or Fiat vehicle, powereing a car with a Ferrari engine and putting the horse on it might work ) too and destroy the field though i don't think he'd be very pleased about the "bump to pass" tactics employed by the mid-field runners that he would enounter after his pit stop If only that happened, i might feel compelled to watch a race :roll:

NASCAR sucks bigger nuts than IRL does. Go fast, turn left. A monkey could do it with enough bananas as incentive :roll:

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 09:00 PM   #17
666fast
Regular User

If you guys think Nascar is boring, you should try catching a Grand-Am race! Hoo boy, they put you right to sleep! Nascar overall, is far more entertaining than Grand Am. On occasion, I'll watch a Nascar race at a road course, otherwise I just don't bother. I don't find it interesting.

As for this whole Ferrari business, all I got to say, is I can't believe companies will invest so damn much into something as redundant as Nascar. Seriously, what is Ford, Pontiac, Chevy etc.. getting out of the hundreds of millions of dollars they invest into Nascar? All they get is a car that is nothing like the actual product on the road. Hell, the only distinguishable feature is the grill and headlight stickers on the front. I could go on about other manufacturers, but I'll go way off topic. Maybe I should start a new thread in the motorsports section! LOL
Old 02-04-2005, 09:50 PM   #18
Pimp Racer
Regular User

LMAO! HAHAHAHA! This is by far the most funniest thing I have heard in about a long ass time! No matter what they do to Nascar going in circles or "drafting" for like 3 hours in ovals will ALWAYS be boring! No matter what they put! But this is just my opinion so it really doesnt matter. LMAO I once again would like to thank you because this is the funniest thing I have heard in a long ass freaking time!