Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 09-11-2004, 11:00 AM   #1
Wutputt
Regular User

Originally Posted by 1zippo1
He didn't even have a racingsuit on when he went on the track. That's pretty brave, or foolish, whatever you call it 1'55'' is very fucking fast for a caterham. The 993 touring with the 3.6RSR 450hp engine can lap at 1'42". I saw the guy with the caterham dive into the corner and I must say I was impressed. I had the impression he's quite good indeed!
He does quite a lot of track visits so he's quite good His Caterham isn't quick on the straights, but when in comes to corners, it's another story

Originally Posted by 1zippo1
Ja op testdagen kunt ge gratis op Zolder binnen. Ik weet niet zeker of ze het echt controleren of ge bij één of ander team hoort, maar ik denk van niet. Ge kunt dan natuurlijk wel niet zomaar de pitbox inlopen enzo, maar wel in de pitlane langs de muur wandelen en daar hebt ge ook een goed zicht op het cirquit.
Op een vrije training dag kunt ge inderdaad gratis Zolder binnen, wagen in de paddock parkeren, enz. Ge moet daarvoor zelfs niet bij een of ander team horen. Iedereen kan binnen, natuurlijk wel niet in de pitboxen Het kan natuurlijk wel zijn dat men dit gaat veranderen als er hier te veel mensen van gaan profiteren.
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote