Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2007, 02:16 PM   #11
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624

No offense but youve just proved my point. Several things that are instinctive in grappling are WRONG. Several of them will get your ass beat bad. It isn't instinctive in the slightest until youve trained for years, any more then any sport. If that wasn't the case you could come from nowhere and be good. Doesn't work like that.. I dont care how heavy you are, if you want to wrestle under wrestling rules and youve never done it, Ill walk all over you.. I can guarentee that without a shadow of a doubt.
I really dont know WTF you are on about today Gray.

I dont wrestle and I dont claim to know how to wrestle.

Just I like dont expect you to walk all over me in a boxing ring, or actually pose any threat at all, because it takes a ton of training and sparring to be good.

I seen more then my fare share of average Joe's come into the ring thinking they can fight never having it done before and made look silly in less then one round.

If I fight a wrester by their rules I expect to loose. But if I just fight on the street I'm definetly not useless on the ground just because I happen to be a boxer.

Just because Im a boxer doesnt mean I got zero knowledge of what to do if I happen to end up on ground. If I end up on the ground in the first place.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote