Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2006, 07:09 PM   #11
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
lol u have an answer for everything dont you?

i dont see how u cant respect the car for what it is
I cant respect it because its just a rolling drivers aid.

Whats the point of it all?

Until we see actual lap times that show the Veyron can lap well known tracks faster than other super cars, its really pointless - isn' it?

I mean if the car modulates throttle and brakes and torque distribution to allow the driver to just "mash the gas" and hold on, all it is good for is simply rolling on, giggling like a school girl.. mashing the brake pedal - yelling WWHHHOOOWEEEEEEE, and then mashing th gas again

That would get a little old after a while (not to mention the brakes would be fried before long - as you could see in the video - that was probably as a result of all the Active Handling braking going on).

I mean you can do the same thing ina CGT... rollon and hit the brake.. roll on and hit the brakes...

Who knows, maybe the 1200hp Porker 917 would destroy the Veyron in a head to head battle - with the right driver
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote