Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2005, 02:26 PM   #11
topgeartom
Regular User

Originally Posted by sfdmalex
Have you ever read one of your posts? You sound like a complete retard.
Odd. Exactly the same phrase applies to you, which obviously you'll be very annoyed at, as you are obviously soooo much better than me at everything - us mere mortals who are hopeless at every single simulation game ever made. It must be hard for you.

FYI, i've never played crimson skies, I play GT4 along with the millions of other people because it is fun, something GTR isn't. Which is the point i was making in my previous post, however you are obviously far too illiterate in order to understand it. So this time, ill make it nice and clear for you, ok?

GTR IS NOT FUN. GAMES SHOULD BE FUN. therefore, GTR IS NOT A GOOD GAME.

Better for you?

Oh, and i do fly simulators, i enjoy FS2004 greatly, and yes i fly it as a simulator, not as an arcade type game. i use 2 joysticks - one of which is the throttle/rudder combo, the other being the yoke. I use the analogue throttle roller as the trim adjuster, and the digital throttle on the other stick as the flaps control. However, i imagine this is far too 'amateur' for you.

And lets face it, so what if I am the type who enjoys GT4 - are you decrying all those who do? What exactly are you trying to say, when you use such a comment as an insult?

I used to have a lot of respect for you alex, as i do have for all the other members of JW, however, they aren't in the habit of starting stupid fucking arguments (apart from RC, but then we expect that! )