Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 10-04-2005, 01:57 PM   #1
Fleischmann
Regular User

Default *proof* I saw the Polish Enzo...AGAIN!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! Jesus Christ!! OMFG!! My first enzo ever!! I'm still in shock. I was hunting cars with my cousin after school. I was filming a black Porsche 996 Turbo which was about to take off, when all of a sudden he shouted 'Enzo". I looked up to see a sleek black car 100metres ahead of me screaming by with the characteristic round rearlights!! It came from the direction of Konstancin so we figured it would stop somehwere in the city...so we both sped after it but it was nowhere to be seen Unfortunatelly I didn't take a pic (it was visible for about 5 seconds and my camera was set to video mode), I only have a .mov file of the Porsche, then my cousin shouting and us taking off after it with the camera face down

I know the pics or STFU rule, but I just had to express my excitement, I'm still not over it. Here are a few more cars I saw to make up for not having a pic of the Ferrari.

Mercedes CLS 55 AMG:

MTM Audi RS4:

Jaguar XKR:

BTW, nejcdolinsek, could you tell me where the guy works ?? Is it the adress you can find on www.wimal.com.pl ??

------------------LIFE CHANGING EDIT-------------------------

MUAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I saw it again!!!!!! 2x in 3 days!! And I managed to take a picture!! (sorry for the bluriness, I didn't have time to change the focus mode)

I was on my way to the bus stop where my mum usually picks me up with her car on the way from work. As I stood at the lights I saw something black in the distance. As it got closer the shape looked more and more familiar...until I froze. It was the Enzo from Konstancin!! Luckily the car stopped at the traffic lights and it had it's turning indicators on. With the grace of an elephant (my hands were totally shaking) I took out my camera (with you guys in mind ). The lights turned to green and I snapped the photo. And then...the Enzo driver floored it!!!!

There are two types of Enzo owners in this world...posers and drivers. This guy is definatelly the second option!! He smacked the car with full throttle, the car leapt into an unbelievably fast acceleration, the car infact lost traction on the rear wheels for a split second. AND THE NOISE!! Amazing!! I've been to many metal concerts and I've had a Concorde flying 50metres above my head and nothing, NOTHING, I mean NOTHING is this loud!! The car came to a halt 100 metres further because of a T junction and then it roared of fagain. The acceleration is BRUTAL, there is no other word for it. One last left turn and the Enzo vanished from my sight, but I could here the sound of the V12 echoeing amongst the bulidings and fading in the distance. I was just a mass of goosebumps.

And as it roared away, I felt a sudden warmth from within my body after seeing the Polish registration plate.

Jabba once said that few cars make you feel this way...I now know that the Enzo is certainly one of them, if not at the very top.

*cries* I'm so happy!! Time to celebrate
Old 10-04-2005, 02:17 PM   #2
Fleischmann
Regular User

^^yeah, I'm disspointed in a way, it all happened very quickly. If only I had my camera on and the digital zoom at max at the time. Still, the sight will remain in my head forever
Old 10-04-2005, 03:42 PM   #3
vakpemil
Regular User

Congrats for your first Enzo mate! !!! I think you'll find him again mate!
Old 10-04-2005, 04:20 PM   #4
No.1
Regular User

Well done with the Enzo... shame there are no pics, but it is more a sighting for you to treasure. I know i did.

Nice pic of the CLS... really captures the arc on the side 8)
Old 10-04-2005, 06:16 PM   #5
TT
Regular User

LOL you bastard, I was opening this topic to see some new Enzo pictures but nothing!! :fuck:
Old 10-04-2005, 10:11 PM   #6
chest3r
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
LOL you bastard, I was opening this topic to see some new Enzo pictures but nothing!! :fuck:
Same for me!! :x :x :x Just 3 pics from usual cars
Old 10-04-2005, 10:49 PM   #7
ZfrkS62
Regular User

damn dude, hope you can catch up with it again

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 09:02 AM   #8
stmoritzer
Regular User

congrats! go and hunt that ENZO
we want pics 8)

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 03:50 PM   #9
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw it, it made me feel like life was worth living

All we need now is for a JW member to ask for a ride Unfortunately, I'm not in Warsaw anymore ( :cry: ), so I won't be able to ask him for a ride anytime soon (and since he knows pharzo and me, it would be awesome of one of us could go over there and get a ride I'd do ANTHING for it!)

Yeah, thats the website of the guy... but the HQ of WIMAL is in Sadyba... don't know the exact street name, but I'm guessing the one posted on their website is the right one.

BUT WORD OF WARNING!!!: Don't make the same mistake pharzo and I made... be careful! Otherwise you'll either be: 1) interrogated by the police or 2) shot...
Old 10-05-2005, 03:55 PM   #10
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

BTW, while we're on the topic of WIMAL's Enzo, this is his SL65

Sorry for the shit quality
Old 10-06-2005, 02:17 PM   #11
Fleischmann
Regular User

Originally Posted by nejcdolinsek
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All we need now is for a JW member to ask for a ride Unfortunately, I'm not in Warsaw anymore ( :cry: ), so I won't be able to ask him for a ride anytime soon (and since he knows pharzo and me, it would be awesome of one of us could go over there and get a ride I'd do ANTHING for it!)

Yeah, thats the website of the guy... but the HQ of WIMAL is in Sadyba... don't know the exact street name, but I'm guessing the one posted on their website is the right one.

BUT WORD OF WARNING!!!: Don't make the same mistake pharzo and I made... be careful! Otherwise you'll either be: 1) interrogated by the police or 2) shot...
I looked for the place under the adress on the webpage but didn't find anything interesting. The WIMAL building looks more like a house, ithas a garage at the back but jjudging by the steepnes of the entrance the Enzo would have a hard time getting in.

But we are talking about two different places because the picture you showed us of the SLR burnout 11's were on a different kind of pavement.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:07 PM   #12
No.1
Regular User

Proof at last!!! .... not that we doubted you

A nice picture, despite the bluriness.

And i know what you mean about the sound. Not heard an Enzo at full-chat, but a 360CS was still very impressive 8)
Old 10-06-2005, 03:48 PM   #13
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Originally Posted by Fleischmann
Originally Posted by nejcdolinsek
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked for the place under the adress on the webpage but didn't find anything interesting. The WIMAL building looks more like a house, ithas a garage at the back but jjudging by the steepnes of the entrance the Enzo would have a hard time getting in.

But we are talking about two different places because the picture you showed us of the SLR burnout 11's were on a different kind of pavement.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know EXACTLY how you feel! It's a completely overpowering feeling!!!!! AND YOU BASTARD, YOU SAW THE ENZO TWICE

I agree 100% that the guy is a driver as opposed to a poser... he really drives his cars!

As for the HQ, I'm pretty sure you went to the right place, because it really does resemble a house... if you go to the back, you'll see two (I think) driveways with gates... the furthest one from the road is the WIMAL garage...
Old 10-06-2005, 03:56 PM   #14
vakpemil
Regular User

JEUUHH!!!!!!!! F*ck!!! Nice
Old 10-06-2005, 04:20 PM   #15
callen
Regular User

awesome dude!!!! not only did you get to see the Enzo twice, but the second time was perfection with the driver doing what the enzo was made for... to be driven hard