Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Old 06-04-2004, 03:39 PM   #2
JiggaStyles09
Regular User

not sure what was with the 4th video in the rain but the others were pretty cool. that guy got his ass handed to him twice in a row lol, he didnt look too pleased.
Old 06-05-2004, 12:13 AM   #3
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by JiggaStyles09
not sure what was with the 4th video in the rain but the others were pretty cool. that guy got his ass handed to him twice in a row lol, he didnt look too pleased.
LOL - I can relate to that video--- driving my folks 1973 Mini in the rain - wipers that dont work worth a fuck and having to have a rag on hand to wipe the condesation off the inside of the windshield..

And what is up with the hand folded over the top pf the steering wheel like a James Dean/Fonzi wannabe in the drag racing videos???

And BTW - in case any non-drag racers were wondering - that is probably only a second that he was beaten by each time - but that is just how far a second translates to in real life - so when people say "muh DSM runs 13 or 14s in the quarter.. blah blah blah" they are talking about a HUGE range... LOL
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote