View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 03:56 PM   #28
Anonymous

Well a nice episode, but i can't help always thinking Top Gear would have done this better The zonda test was pretty damn good, plato doing a much more entertaining test than his feature in the first epsiode, just the noise and the urge when he hit the loud pedal was stunning, just it felt squeezed in didn't really come to a satisfactory conclusion. add 3 or 4 mins on to the first tests and it would be the perfect format for the fifth gear style i think.

Of course this would also include getting rid of the depressing and boring crash tests and banishing jon bentley to the gadget show where he belongs. Liked the fact that the test went a bit wrong anyway, always good to see slightly embarassed guys in suits trying to cover up problems

The chasing ken livingstone thing was a nice attempt at humour but well it failed for me, if this is as good as they can do then stop trying to be Top gear in this respect and concetrate on the cool tests IMO, still well done for trying something different i suppose!

Evo 6 vs evo9, hmmmmm why is it that as car's get older they become softer :bah: still a damn good car though and a resonably close result, viks certainly enjoyed herself laughing orgasms as usual

As for the M5 vs Williams BMW, well started off quite promising, resonably interesting stuff about the fitness required these days and it was all quite specatacular in the end especially Tiff's reaction at the end!! I was left feeling it was a little pointless but really can't complain much higher budget so far it seems and far more entertainment IMO, keep it up