View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 12:17 AM   #23
rollaznimport
Regular User

Originally Posted by Lift Off
Hi rollaznimport.
Where did you get the information about the drivers own personal cars?

BTW, thanks a lot for this topic. Hope to see it regularly updated.
Its because I seen alot of Best MOTORing videos. I also read forums and just browse around the net. Im sure all of the driver have those car, some I have actually seen.

I will be updating it regularly, hoping that people will post more videos that they have find. I tried my best to find you good BM videos, and I know you guys thanksful, and I just hope this goes well.

I will try my best to update it, and find new video for you guys.

Some news I just found out...

NEWS!

I just recently found out that Nakaya, as of right now, is out of BM and BMI. For the reason, that he is out, im not sure. He did state it on his own site. Im sure he has his reasons. Its not going to be that interesting anymore, and im sorry that he left. He was always the doc. around BM. He was very smart book wise, hes like the mature Keiichi Tsuchiya. He is also known for his Zero Counter Drifts which is exactly what it sound like.
This really crushed me at first. Now that both Nakaya is gone, its not going to be the same.

I did found out what car Nakaya own, in one of a best motoring video, he said he has an Evolution 7 RS.

Takuya KURUSAWA have a 350z because in a video is he talking that somedays he wake up earlier to have a ride with his 350z and there was a long time since a car didn't make him felt like that.

A guy named Kawasaki also have a blue Skyline GT-R R34 that have 600PS, it's in the 6 inline's video. He smashed into a white S15 wich ended the battle this day.
rollaznimport is offline   Reply With Quote