View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 10:28 AM   #22
HeilSvenska
Regular User

At which point did god come down and tell you that suvs are made for sports players wives? From your example i can say that the murcielago is a car for 20 year old girls just because the hilton sisters and all of their friends drive one as a primary car. And i can say the same thing about corvettes as being designed as a car for a middle aged man going through mid-life crisis.
There you go. Murcielago IS a bling-bling car along with any other Mercedeses and Corvette IS a car favored by a middle aged old man and Porsche Cayenne and Lexuses ARE favored by rich people's wives.

I'm not saying that Cayenne is a car exclusively made for rich wives. All I'm saying is that Porsche image has been damaged by rich wives who happen to buy Cayennes.

It's just that I really don't know Cayenne's purpose on earth. Unless Porsche wants to be a known as a brand that makes 4-door cars. Then it would be Porsche's ultimate undoing and its damaged image will be completely whored out and people wouldn't respect Porsche anymore as a sports car company, and not even 911 could save the Porsche that gets more profit from saloon and SUV than 911 and Boxter...I think