Thread: Marijuana
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 04:53 PM   #183
Anonymous

Default drug are BAD

I know Drugs almost all of them.

I stopped for many reasons

weed is like beer most people dent like it the first time they try it. but u get used to it. weed for most people is a starter drug. i smoked weed for about 3 yrs. just about everyday. (i have been clean of all drugs for 2 1/2 months) about 8 months about i started doing coke. and shit(crystal meth) i didn't do coke to much maybe about once every 2 weeks. with crystal it got bad it started only on the weekends. for those that are not familiar its speed. do it friday stay up all night then sat go to sleep sat. night late about 3 rest on sunday and go to work on monday. well sat. after a while became sunday then monday and 2 months later i was doing it every day only sleeping maybe 20 hrs a week.

it never cost me to much money because i would trade weed for it because i was selling weed. so i had money. i never spent necessary money on it (I used to pay all my bills)

I was smart enough to realize that it was fucking me up emotionally. So i started to cut back to maybe once every 2 weeks. until my wonderful girlfriend (who knew about it. told me that she didn't want to be with anyone who does drugs. SHe said that because i was acting stupid and we got in a fight. so I told myself that i was not going to ruin my relationship with her over drugs.

ANd i have been clean every since that day. any tempTation that i get i just remember my promise to her and that im not going to lose her over drugs.

with SHIT. if you do it and you get away for awhile can go back to it. its going to be worse and youre going to get more caught up in it.

I dont regret my experience, but i not proud of it.

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND AND I WILL NEVER BREAK A PROMISE TO HER

I LOVE YOU VANESSA