View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 06:18 PM   #4
Blip
Regular User

Originally Posted by Evo
I really want their show to be good I try to like it because of tiff and Vicky. But don't know why thy are a bit ....... I can't really put my finger on it but their is something wrong.. Maybe they are trying to hard to beat Top gear.. Maybe tiff is not a natural presenter but I know for sure he is a natural driver.. and they should stop 2 thing making reference of top gear on their show as they did with the 4th episode with michael and they should stop with that stupid crash test thing..
Yes there is something strange about fifth gear. It feels different. Maybe the producer and camera people are not as good as on Top gear. the new series is much better though. I don't think they should try to compete with Top Gear instead they should make use of the excellent driving talents; Tiff and VBH. The old top gear from the 90's where Tiff used to drive everything was amazing.

I like the comedy style of JC but he is changing top gear to make get more audience (more non-car enthusiast audience). Which is bad for us. The star in a reasonably priced car is entertaining but I would rather watch any car going round a track than some music celebrity who can't drive.

anyway it's probably better if they don't try to copy from each other so we have 2 unique to watch.

Drive it like you stole it !
Blip is offline   Reply With Quote