View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 11:42 PM   #20
04RCSTI
Regular User

Did you really just compare your car to a 360CS? come on now.
My car does 0-60 in around 4 secs and a quarter in the 12's, probably pulls as much g around a skidpad as a 360CS, but by no means do I pretend to be in the same league as one. Neither is a c5..

Don't give me that 11 year old blah blah, I was talking about the car when it was new, not how it is now.. All I'm saying is my information would have me bet that stock for stock, the GT-R would hold on longer on a track day than would a new c5 z06. 2000 wasn't THAT long ago, its not like your car was built in the 80's.

The GT3 comment was simply to show you that what you may consider a poser car, someone else might not.

And maybe people hold "past anger" because its the same people from the "old site" that you used to piss off then too? I don't hold anything against you yet, but you did tell me my old STI which had a fully built engine, fully built suspension, upgraded brakes, wheels and tires was in resume crap. I don't hate on your car, I like anything with 611rwhp. I don't hate on vettes, Im considering a C6 Z06 too as my next car. But just some of the comments sometimes man give me a bad vibe thats completely unnecessary and I don't think is warranted by you either.

I think all people are trying to say is that some of your comments are more about sarcasm and demeaning to others rather than constructive useful information or thoughtful remarks.

Why don't you just admit that the GT-R has flaws, but its still damn fast. It beat a GT3 around a track...