View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 06:58 PM   #11
nthfinity
Regular User

Default Re: Clarkson is the man!

Originally Posted by sameerrao
Originally Posted by racingfreak
Clarkson was in South Africa (dont know if any of you know the little place I call home) recently together with Richard Hammond for the MPH 2007 show where you sit in a theatre and they show you all the latest cars! He entered the arena in a gallardo spyder doing drifts and filling the entire place with smoke. He told us about his Ford GT and how he has bought and sold it 3 times and finally decided to grow up so he bought a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder (?)
After the show he gave out autographs and I had the oppertunity to speak to him. What a great guy, his passion for cars once again showed when I asked him if he will miss his Ford GT, he said that in an ideal world he would drive that car until its end but just had to face reality and sell the bloody thing...so my question is simple: What do you think of Mr Clarkson?
I am sorry but someone on JW thinks you are wrong. It wasnt Clarkson you saw driving.

It has been authoritatively mentioned that Clarkson can't drive. --> http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...light=clarkson

I mearly mention the man is human. You make it sound like I was out to severely discredit him, and it couldn't be further from the facts.

nice way to twist that bit of information that others' weren't privy to to your own humerous content. The fact still remains, he didn't drive the GT in all those shots around the Bedford landing strip; and that he was edited in later to simulate the same movements. That is the basis of that fact, not on any other drives, besides his own Suzuki Liana lap time of 1:50.

Sameer, your simply being a JC fanboy, and it makes no sence.

I also contend that Clarkson is highly entertaining. About the GT being sold and bought back 3 times, refer to my other topic