View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 05:30 PM   #8
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by coloradosilver
I feel a bit sorry for Jon Bentley. Besides being quite funny looking and really boring, they always stick him with the segments that most people sleep through and don't care about. They should just cut out his part of the show and add in some testing segments of new cars or something. I wonder if he has any real driving skills.
He did successfully manouvere a large Mercedes off a garage forecourt

And did you get a glimpse of his passport photo... poor fellow Only kidding, it is quite harsh he doesn't get to do anything fun! He could be 5th Gears James May... nah!!!

Originally Posted by AL
Yup I pretty much tuned out after the civic which was resonably good I thought, resonable but short review from hairy tom. Tiffs was OK but they really need to stop doing the crap shootouts and spend more time on the likes of the cayman etc. Not the worst ep but most of it was wasted with poor crap I didn't bother to watch, this marketing assignment was more fun I bet!
Forgot the Civic review. A positive review of an (exciting) car, but those door handles are nothing new! Alfa, anybody

Hmm... marketing assignment... 5th gear.... marketing assignement... 5th gear... 5th gear just wins, but i don't know how long this new format can hold out for