View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 03:46 AM   #4
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe View Post
I am surprise you get a response like that.

don't be, most of these scammers are even of lower IQ than you realize anyone can be, in the past few months I have gotten them to give me bank accounts, routing numbers, credit card numbers

I am a prominent member of an anti scam forum, someone dear to me was taken advantage of once, and I vowed to make these morons pay, you can't hope on the police to do anything, you have to litterally troll these monkeys, the email account I am using is a throwaway yahoo address and means nothing to me, nobody of importance emails me to that particular account

I should mention that this other guy has also given me a routing number and bank account for a chase account that I asked him for in order to deposit a check to him in my good faith, of course I had chase informed about this and they closed his account/froze his money, dude was some scammer from Brooklyn NY, making it look as if he was some needy grandmother with orphan baby grandchild in south africa

you tell me if they don't deserve some good trolling? I enjoy this and so does my wife, she has trolled quite a few of them

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote