View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 08:47 PM   #31
f0racer
Regular User

First off, where’s the Enzo Ferrari? Surely a list concerning supercars must have a Ferrari on it. Making a decision between these cars is tough, but one must choose. I consider the SLR more of a Grand Tourer rather then a “Supercar”. The SLR is a looker, but soft (so I’ve heard) when compared to the others. The Zonda’s styling is a love and hate relationship, but it draws the most attention (I think). As for performance, its up there with the others. The Koenigsegg is also stunner, and those doors are COOL, but in the end it don’t work for me. So the real question for me is: a Enzo Ferrari or a Carrera GT? Hmmm… I have to say… the Carrera GT. Sure, the GT is down on power (48HP less) and weight a little more (28 pounds) when compared to the Enzo, but it has a higher downforce set-up so it faster on the track (according to Roland Kussmaul). This and a few other little things made me choose the GT over the Enzo, like a manual transmission, open top, overall more useable, and I like the looks of the GT just a little more.
f0racer is offline   Reply With Quote