View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 02:53 AM   #8
TT
Regular User

Nope dani. E39 M5 and Clio Sport are just for personal use.

Originally Posted by yg60m
Nice car !! Did you drive it ?
Nope. Had some passenger rides with him and when we were moving the cars around in the parking, I had the Modena. I realize I didn't put down two words about it. Maybe because I already had other Gallardo experiences in the past.

The car is beautiful, and manual. The sound is so damn gorgeous!! I don't know how to explain it exactly, but the Gallardo feels so damn planted, so "heavy" in a good way. A massive car, not tiptoeing like a Ferrari would feel. third and fourth gear accelerations are amazing and the push seems to be endless. And yet, despite everything, it feels civilized too. Sitting in it while parked would make you think this is just a sporty Audi, thanks to many switches and details introduced by them.
Every time I jump in a Gallardo, I understand why so many ppl manage to use it as a daily drive. Even in town, you rarely feel totally out of place since visibility isn't that bad. I saw Gallardos up in the Alps in the mid of winter, under heavy snow and all.
This is really the car to have if you want supercar's performance and Porsche useability. Sure, a 997TT will probably eclipse it on most roads, but despite the Audi touch, this Bull still has a big soul!