View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 07:03 PM   #40
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by nickthaskater
Haha like I said, all the video is, is prettied up GT4 code, not full on PS3 GT5 code. So I guess if you're that impressed with this, you'll probably shit yourself when the real deal comes along lol.

Though knowing Polyphony, it won't be out until 2010... :roll:
I highly doubt I will shit myself if GT5 comes out this year....but if it comes out in like 2 years then I bet it will look so badass that I might shit myself.

Now the reason why I say this is because PD is under pressure rite now. Kaz was under pressure and had like less than a month to get something for E3 and as you can see in this years E3 video he didnt look quite happy.

So here's my theory : PD will be under pressure to get this game out for the PS3 that they wont even include damage in the damn game. So therefore I have already told myslef not to get my hopes up for damage because I know there is not a chance in hell that he will include damage. And if the game does include damage than I will be one happy mofo for shelling out some bucks for the PS3. But dont get your hope up I do however WANT skid marks in the game and actually better smoke when you skid. Its great when you are just screwing round with a friend. I also want online. If the next GT doesnt have any one of these I am gonna sell that damn PS3 back!......or just get MGS