Thread: anyone here ?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 10:49 AM   #54
komotar
Regular User

Originally Posted by dingo
Oh your killing me with laughter!

The contract is probably a good idea - becuase I can just see whats going to happen otherwise. Are you interested in sharing her with me?

If not, does she have a sister that is as strikingly beautiful as her? What about her mother (she wouldn't be too old I assume - maybe 40)?
No sharing dude. Get in and get out. Just like the swat team does every once in a while, when she get's naughty

sister:

mother: I'm a bit suspicious about her. There is something wierd about her, but I can't put my finger on it. There is a story Daisy told me a few months ago. Just before the swat team pulled her trough the window and into the van.

She said that one day daddy wen't out to get some cigarettes( she grew up never knowing her mom, but always wnated to meet her ) and in about
20 minutes her mom stepped in............with a brand new pack of cigarettes in her hand.......but wierd enough, her dear dad never showed up again. She's frustrated. But the memory of her dad lives on in her. You know, funny enough, her mom has the same set of tatoos as her dad. and that brings her comfort.

Oh, pic of the mother

if you like any of them............just drop me a pm

http://avtomoto.siol.net/
komotar is offline   Reply With Quote