View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 05:21 PM   #45
graywolf624
Regular User

It doesn't sicken you to see any animal have its head bashed in, have its throat crushed by a boot heel, have its feet chopped off, have it's tendons severed, and then have its fur ripped off, all whilst still alive? Then, after the fur is off, it's just thrown in a trailer like a pice of trash: AND IT'S STILL ALIVE
First, the majority of way the animals in capitivity are killed is out there.. There was a group protesting chicken killing for the same reason. Honestly, as I said before, wild Id be disgusted. But farm raised, quite frankly they arent really animals. Frankly, its a production line.. They are born to be that way and die to be that way. Comming from a long history of farmers, I can't look at it any other way sorry.. You treat the animal well while its around but at the end of the day its your food and otherwise.

Really my only concern is that hopefully they dont waste the meat but its shipped somewhere eventualy. Well that, and might I remind you that weasel family members are nasty animals.