View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 08:25 AM   #8
crayzayjay
Regular User

Lakatu > my apologies. I take it i should have posted in "Q&A Porsche discussion".

Will do my best to post in the appropriate place from here on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all let me say thanks to everyone who replied. For some reason i didnt get an email notification informing me that there had been replies in the thread, so ive just read all these posts now

Mindgam3 > i wish i could stretch to that RS. Unfortunately my budget doesnt allow it. I'm looking to spend betwwen £25 - £30k, and the variants i would be ok with are: Carrera 2 / 4, Targa, S / 4S (though usually outside my budget) and maybe a Cabrio. I can't afford a Turbo (nor the insurance on it). Oh, and it absolutely has to be manual.

DJF1 > thanks for all the information. I clearly have to read up on 993's, can you suggest an online source dedicated to the 993? but basically i understand that you're recommending a pre-varioram 993. Thanks

Some people become so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich i want to be.
crayzayjay is offline   Reply With Quote