View Single Post
Old 08-07-2004, 02:41 AM   #21
Mercedes5CLR
Regular User

Personally this is a stupid move for Button because the Williams has sucked all this year. JPM is a better driver than Button and he can only get the car in the top 4 on a good day. Hopefully the car will be fixed by next year. I think Button should of stayed with BAR because honda is a bigger company that BMW and Honda has upped thier engine contract and areo contract with BAR because of Buttons success. Some must of been bad under raps at BAR. Button must of saw something comming in BAR's Future that he did not like and wanted to get out of the team as quick as possible or i just could of simply come down to which owner could hand out the bigger check at the end of the day even though their preformance on the track will suffer.

Good Luck a Williams Jenson. I will be rooting for you.

Now lets see what Legal action will BAR take to get Benson back in the car. This will probley get pretty ugly and will be an all out fight.

Owell next year will be pretty intresting with the new driver line ups but in the end the two red Ferrari's will be all dominate. 8)
Mercedes5CLR is offline   Reply With Quote