Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   5th Gear - S10 EP1 - 25th September, 2006 - Discussion (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40835)

vexor 09-04-2006 06:16 PM

5th Gear - S10 EP1 - 25th September, 2006 - Discussion

Quote:

Tiff races the brand new Mitsubishi Evo 9 against a former Red Arrow (the man who did the air display for the recent Beckham party) flying an aerobatic plane in a stunt challenge against the clock. And Vicki tests the most desirable car in the world – the limited edition Mini GP. After racing it in a mini-grand prix against a 100mph radio controlled car, she will be giving one away as this week’s competition prize.

not quite the start to the season that I was hoping for but fingers crossed that it'll get better.

saadie 09-04-2006 06:21 PM

the race in gonna be nice ........ i cant think of anything but a drag .. which wont be all that interesting :hmm:

most desirable car in the world ... lmao .... suureeee

Caplax40 09-04-2006 06:21 PM

Re: 5th Gear - S10 EP1 - 25th September, 2006 - Preview

Quote:

Originally Posted by vexor
Quote:

Tiff races the brand new Mitsubishi Evo 9 against a former Red Arrow (the man who did the air display for the recent Beckham party) flying an aerobatic plane in a stunt challenge against the clock. And Vicki tests the most desirable car in the world – the limited edition Mini GP. After racing it in a mini-grand prix against a 100mph radio controlled car, she will be giving one away as this week’s competition prize.

not quite the start to the season that I was hoping for but fingers crossed that it'll get better.

You and me both man. Sounds like a snooze in typical 5th Gear fashion.

yg60m 09-05-2006 02:25 AM

That's quite close to the end of the previous season, we don't have to wait too much :wink: I just hope this season will be as good as the previous one :P

martin100 09-05-2006 04:28 PM

Quote:

And Vicki tests the most desirable car in the world – the limited edition Mini GP.
This is already totally ridiculous :roll: A Mini GP the most desirable car in the world... In which kind of dreamworld are they living in? Hopefully the series does not continue as awfull as this...

vexor 09-14-2006 12:15 AM

Got some new info on the new season and first episode

Quote:

The motoring magazine show returns for a tenth series with a brand new format and location; and a new presenter in Tim Lovejoy. Each week, Tim and Vicki Butler-Henderson host the show from London's Ace Cafe with the best of motors and entertainment. This week, Tiff Needell races a brand new Mitsubishi Evo 8 FQ360 against a stunt plane, and Vicki road-tests the Mini GP, the most desirable car in the world, and then takes on a mini grand prix against a remote-control car.
so, new location .... w/e , and a new presenter are the major changes. I really hope this new guy is actually interesting, unlike that Bentley guy.

TNT 09-14-2006 12:18 AM

one more week :D

crazidude 09-14-2006 10:53 PM

Blah most desperable car my ass. 5th gear looks to be a flop again this season. The first episode should entice people to watch, not ward them away.

tuffguy 09-14-2006 11:58 PM

Re: 5th Gear - S10 EP1 - 25th September, 2006 - Preview

Quote:

Tiff races the brand new Mitsubishi Evo 9
I can't wait fot that one! :mrgreen: