Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Magazine Scans (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   evo #63 - evo Car Of The Year 2003 (Complete: 14 MB) (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3401)

TT 12-13-2003 03:38 PM

I hope all the pics are still working.. since somebody smart enough to think he can post my links somewhere else w/o me noticing, I had to edit the names of the pics and thus the topic.. I think everything is ok.. let me know if a link is broken, I don't have time to let them all load now ;)

Useless to say that if somebody will post again the pics outisde JW, I'll remove them for good...

DeMoN 01-12-2004 06:46 PM

thanx TT, got back from my hollidays and now back with the good stuff!

course 01-12-2004 07:53 PM

Scanning all of that has taken time ... and it is more than worth it. As usual, the text is a pleasure to read and the photographs are simply superb. and the results... well the results are the results. It must have been so cool to drive all of those cars... just for the sake of automotive journalism. Thanks TT!

DanH 08-20-2005 09:34 PM

The links are dead - anyone have a copy please? I'd be very grateful.

SPEEDKILLAR 08-20-2005 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanH
The links are dead - anyone have a copy please? I'd be very grateful.

WTF, of course they are dead, because they are veryyyyyy old :roll:

I think now we are at evo 83/84...

gucom 08-20-2005 11:12 PM

the previous post was over a year and a half old...would that be a new dead-topic record? :roll:

DanH 08-21-2005 07:09 AM

Whats age got to do with wanting to reread an article!?

I'll assume you two can't help then? :roll:

SPEEDKILLAR 08-21-2005 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanH
Whats age got to do with wanting to reread an article!?

I'll assume you two can't help then? :roll:

I'll assume that nobody will help you :roll:

gucom 08-21-2005 12:32 PM

well its kind of annoying to see people bumping up dead topics just t omake a comment...with you things are slightly different, u actually have a sort of valid reason for posting here...but im sorry no i cant help you, i had the article copied to my computer but i removed it when i had a clean-up...maybe u could PM TT and ask him in a really sweet voice if he's still got the scans, and if he could send them to you...or see if issue #63 is still available in the evo archive and order it...

DanH 08-21-2005 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gucom
well its kind of annoying to see people bumping up dead topics just t omake a comment...with you things are slightly different, u actually have a sort of valid reason for posting here...but im sorry no i cant help you, i had the article copied to my computer but i removed it when i had a clean-up...maybe u could PM TT and ask him in a really sweet voice if he's still got the scans, and if he could send them to you...or see if issue #63 is still available in the evo archive and order it...

I had the mag back in the day myself, but don't keep them all forever. I think the GT3 RS won though, and I'm now trying to pull together all the articles on the RS that I can so this seemed a good place to try.

I'll try an PM TT - thanks.