PDA

View Full Version : need help with e-mule plz

oscargarza88
03-07-2004, 01:25 PM
hey,
i downloaded emule because i have hears lots of good thing about it, but it is more complicated than the other programs, it has muach more optiosna dn u have to put them corretly 4 them to work right.
i tried the help think from emule but it explains it too complicaated and there r things i dont get, like the low id thing, ir ead it but i still dont get it to run good, so i hope u guys can help me make it run good, thanks

Sachmo12345
03-07-2004, 04:25 PM
the only thing i had a problem with was that it needs no firewall for optimal speeds

crazidude
03-07-2004, 05:11 PM
What is wrong with it exactly? You're downloading slowly or does something not work?

oscargarza88
03-07-2004, 09:46 PM
What is wrong with it exactly? You're downloading slowly or does something not work?
well i connect to a server and the stuff i have to download dont download, and after a long long while 1 person start to pass me the file but at like .4 speed, and it cuts off alot, so i guess it something loke the firewall or router, or something of the confuguration for it to work properly

PATo355
03-07-2004, 09:49 PM
well i connect to a server and the stuff i have to download dont download, and after a long long while 1 person start to pass me the file but at like .4 speed, and it cuts off alot, so i guess it something loke the firewall or router, or something of the confuguration for it to work properly

That is how emule works ... if you share a lot of filez and keep uploading them , then you get priority to download from other ppl , so if you are a user for quite a long time you can download faster , its the same as in Kazaa where you got ratings , and that depended how fast you download

Sachmo12345
03-07-2004, 10:50 PM
are there rank hacks like in kazaa

oscargarza88
03-07-2004, 10:53 PM

That is how emule works ... if you share a lot of filez and keep uploading them , then you get priority to download from other ppl , so if you are a user for quite a long time you can download faster , its the same as in Kazaa where you got ratings , and that depended how fast you download
ok, then im sharing all the stuff i got, ont know why but suddenly a vid started to doenload at 4, much better compared to before.
thanks
oh and do i have to look something specofocally when i connect to a sever or just see if it has lots of files?

oscargarza88
03-08-2004, 12:52 AM
i just found a prob.
WARNING Produkt-Tipp (207.44.196.36:4660) - Your 4662 port is not reachable. Please review your network config.
this comes out when i try to connect to a server
i know what the prob is but i dont know how to open that port, somoene know my prob?