PDA

View Full Version : Motorla launches Ferrari themed RAZR...

Chaos in 1983!
01-26-2007, 07:17 PM
taken from: www.esato.com

Motorola today unveiled its new RAZRmaxx V6 Ferrari Challenge Mobile Phone Limited Edition.

This special edition packs sounds from the Ferrari F1 car, special Ferrari photos and wallpapers, dedicated music buttons, HSDPA, a 2-megapixel camera, and a front facing VGA camera.

Ferrari and Motorola will be releasing the phone internationally on January 29th for $635/€490. It’s a decent phone, but for that price, only enthusiasts of Ferrari need apply.

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/1282/12361320070126ot3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3940/motorazrmaxxferrarilargtu7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

They could've at least called it V12 not V6 LOL...

ae86_16v
01-26-2007, 07:34 PM
I wonder how much longer will Moto milk this RAZR phone? :D

5vz-fe
01-26-2007, 07:36 PM
gay

TT
01-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Not that nice, and having owned a Razor V3 for 18 months now, I can't really say it is that good of a phone. battery died quite quickly and by now it lasts max 24 hours (idle + 2x 10 minutes call) and the keyboard doesn't lit itself anymore. Next month I'm gonna buy a new phone and I doubt it will be the newest razor since friends have it and they aren't that happy neither...

Too bad because I love slim phones with covered touches and the razor really has the right size for me...

bmagni
01-26-2007, 07:46 PM

:lol:

TopGearNL
01-26-2007, 08:38 PM

LOL!

I hate the looks of the Razr in general and this is no better.

Ive heard from people that have this phone that they have issues and problems with it, just like TT stated..

PATo355
01-27-2007, 04:04 AM
Not that nice, and having owned a Razor V3 for 18 months now, I can't really say it is that good of a phone. battery died quite quickly and by now it lasts max 24 hours (idle + 2x 10 minutes call) and the keyboard doesn't lit itself anymore. Next month I'm gonna buy a new phone and I doubt it will be the newest razor since friends have it and they aren't that happy neither...

Too bad because I love slim phones with covered touches and the razor really has the right size for me...

samsung d900 or t809 is the way to go then ... great phones and slimmer than the razr ;)

TT
01-27-2007, 06:04 AM
Yep, my mother got the d900.. it's slim but I don't want a sliding one. I prefer the flip... also, I'm gonna try to have one that doesn't have a fucking useless camera, mp3 and other shit.. I know it will be hard :(

yg60m
01-27-2007, 06:20 AM
I have a Samsung e730 and I am very happy with it, small, resistant, with radio and the battery can last 2 or 3 days. I also have a i320 but I always fear to scratch the screen and I would also with a slide-up like the D900 :? so I end up with taking the e730 ...

TopGearNL
01-27-2007, 09:48 AM
I have a Nokia N70, no nonsense phone, has everything I need, mp3 player, big screen, 2GB memory and satelite navigation. And at least it isn't broken when I accidently drop it :wink:

twboy1999
01-27-2007, 12:22 PM
loooks pretty ugly
razr is over play now adays
everyone have 1

PATo355
01-27-2007, 02:27 PM
Yep, my mother got the d900.. it's slim but I don't want a sliding one. I prefer the flip... also, I'm gonna try to have one that doesn't have a fucking useless camera, mp3 and other shit.. I know it will be hard :(

Impossible ... durable materials and slim are only for high end devices , all of em come with 3mp cameras ...

The KRZR K1 is nice too , good materials and a truly awfull 2mp camera .

dutchmasterflex
01-27-2007, 05:28 PM
RAZR's look and feel good, but as a every day cellphone they suck. The electronics are too fragile.. I have a constant buzzing whenever I'm on mine..

But this Ferrari RAZR is just ridiculous.. just as bad as Acer making Ferrari laptops..

If only Enzo himself could see how his company sold out to the rest of the world..

TT
01-27-2007, 05:45 PM
I have a Nokia N70, no nonsense phone, has everything I need, mp3 player, big screen, 2GB memory and satelite navigation. And at least it isn't broken when I accidently drop it :wink:

GPS comes standard?! Or is it an "aftermarket upgrade"?

I know I am dragging this into total OT, but what the hell, you spammers keep doing it everywhere else :fuck:

Seriously, this year beside my second L lense, maybe a flash, and who knows, new car, I might have to buy a GPS too. I'd go for TomTom One, but since I don't really need it that often, if I could have some basic GPS which works well in a phone (and not an organizer), it could be interesting (even if GPS is also considered by TT as useless shit in a device that should only make phone calls... do you think you can still find new 3210s on the market?)

PATo355
01-28-2007, 01:41 AM
Get a nokia 1100 then ... ;) Great to make calls and does not do anything else :)

TopGearNL
01-28-2007, 02:10 AM

GPS comes standard?! Or is it an "aftermarket upgrade"?

I know I am dragging this into total OT, but what the hell, you spammers keep doing it everywhere else :fuck:

Seriously, this year beside my second L lense, maybe a flash, and who knows, new car, I might have to buy a GPS too. I'd go for TomTom One, but since I don't really need it that often, if I could have some basic GPS which works well in a phone (and not an organizer), it could be interesting (even if GPS is also considered by TT as useless shit in a device that should only make phone calls... do you think you can still find new 3210s on the market?)

Doesn't come standard TT, you can buy a all in one package though.

What you need is your symbian phone (N70 for instance) a GPS localizer (about 50 Euros) and the software, tomtom or route66. Now the software is really expensive but I download it for free...

My neighbour just bought a TomTom navigator himself, 269 Eur and its really nice with touchscreen and everything. Its small too, like pocketsize... :wink:

deuces
01-28-2007, 02:10 AM
is that RazrMaxx out in europe because we don't have that in the states, or at least i've never seen it

stistyle
01-28-2007, 02:27 AM
having the sound of an f1 engine as my ringtone would make my day

yg60m
01-28-2007, 03:11 AM
I think you can have F1 ringtones without buying a RAZR Ferrari edition :wink: